thirty four

(Y/n)'s POV

Peter and I walked downstairs and onto the first floor.

"Glad to see you two kids are back together. Peter, keep it in your pants this time," Sam said.

"I'll try," Peter said. I glared at him and he laughed.

"Shouldn't Peter be heading home? It's a school night," Tony said.

"Shit! You're right. I'll come back tomorrow," Peter said. He kissed my cheek and ran out of the tower.

"I don't trust that kid," I heard Bucky mumble as I was walking away. I sighed and walked upstairs.

What was I doing? Peter cheated on me. Twice.

Goddamnit.

-

I woke up the next day bright and early only to hear yelling from the battleground outside. I sighed and walked to my window.

I saw that the civil war was going on. Again. I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen to get some breakfast.

While I was in the kitchen, I heard more yelling, so I decided to make sure that everything was okay. I looked out the window to see Tony and Steve screaming at each other, while everyone else was watching.

Great. I grabbed a box of cereal and a bowl, and poured some cereal in the bowl. Then I poured in the milk.

I sat at the table and calmly ate my cereal while the "adults" were fighting outside. I put adults in quotes because they were acting like children.

"You know you can stop them, right?" I heard someone say. I turned around to see Natasha by the doorframe.

"Yeah, I know," I replied.

"I think you should."

I sighed and watched as she walked out of the tower, probably to go back to the fight.

Peter's POV

"You're being an idiot," Tony yelled at Steve. Steve rolled his eyes.

"I know you are but what am I," Bucky muttered. I tried to hold in my laughter.

Tony grimaced at Steve, and then all hell broke loose. Tony's mask went on, and Steve started beating him to a pulp.

But, I webbed Tony and pulled him away.

"This will never be over, Stark. Give up now," Cap said, holding up his shield. Tony slammed his fist into the shield, and that was the indication to fight.

My team and Cap's team started running at each other and screaming. Wanda ran over to me and flung a car at me. Nice.

Suddenly, we all stopped.

(Y/n) flew down peacefully. She landed in between Tony and Steve, separating them.

"You both are complete idiots. Tony, this is your teammate! And Steve, without Tony, there wouldn't even be a team," she said.

"Yeah, well if he signs those accords there won't be a team," Steve said, defensively. (Y/n) gave him a dirty look.

"I'm sorry about this, (Y/n)," Tony said. She gave him a confused look before a whole ass fucking MISSILE flew through the battleground. It hit (Y/n) and she was flown away.

"(Y/n)!" I yelled. I ran after the missile and shot a web at it. It picked me up off the ground and flung me through the air.

(Y/n) was at the top of it, passed out. I managed to grab hold of the missile and basically ride it. I shot a web at (Y/n) and pulled her down, and caught her.

Then, I fell backwards. The missile kept going, but I was slowly falling with (Y/n) in my arms. I shot a web at a building and landed us to safety.

"(Y/n)?" I asked, lightly shaking her. She shot up and looked panicked.

"Where are we? What happened?" She asked frantically.

"Hey hey we're okay. Tony shot something at you, but you're fine," I said, putting my hands on her shoulders. She quickly calmed down before getting angry again.

"Those ungrateful assholes! I come down and peacefully try to end this stupid war, but he shoots a fucking missile at me!" She said, her eyes starting to get dark. Her hands were glowing a dark red.

"Calm down. Let's ju-"

"No, Peter. I'm ending this thing. Once and for all."

And with that, she flew away and back to the tower. I sighed and shot a web, flinging myself through the air.

(Y/n)'s POV

"A missile? Really Tony?" I asked, landing by the rest of my team. Tony's mask came off, and he had a bloody nose.

"Stop trying to get yourself into things that you don't understand," Tony said.

"No. I'm not going to watch my teammates try to annihilate each other," I said. Tony walked up to me and gave me an evil look.

"Stay out of it."

"No."

Tony sighed and walked back over to Steve. They whispered for a moment before Steve walked over to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked as Steve picked me up by my shoulders and started carrying me back inside.

"This is for the best," he said.

"Get away from me!" I screamed before kicking him the chest. He fell down, and I walked over to Tony again.

Clint shot an arrow at me, but I caught it and threw it to the ground.

"Kid. I told you to stay out of this. It's for your own safety," Tony said, trying to get away from me.

I used my telekinesis to fling him away.

"Listen, idiots. You're a team. Stop fighting and get over yourselves," I yelled, walking back into the tower.

Why were they being so stupid? Fighting over some stupid contract. Idiots. I'll show them. They'll see.

They'll see.