Chapter 10: After the sports festival

Start from the beginning

"I'm done getting my stuff."

Dad, "Yep. Me too. Aizawa will be here in a few minutes."

*Beep beep*

"To the beach!" I run over there and somehow back flip into the car. I see Dad slowly walking over to the front seats. He finally sits down and we roll. They start talking to each other, then they start to argue.

"You guys, shut your trap. Dadzawa keep your eyes on the road. Dad stop flirting with him. We all know that you love him and stuff but in the car keep it down a notch. We don't need a car crash."

Both, "Sorry....." I take out my ear buds. 'Wait, why did I bring these? They fall out of be ears when I listen to my music.' I take out my head phones and I plugged them in my phone and I start to blast out (f/s) *favorite song* I look out the window to see Tetsu in the car next to me. 'What a coincidence.'

Mini Mic: hi, look through the window

I look back to the window to see him looking down, then to the window. I wave to him, and he waves at me.

Mini Mic: so where are you guys going????

Iron boi: the beach, you?

Mini Mic: same

Iron boi: what a coincidence

Mini Mic: I hope the beach isn't crowded today.
 I want to go diving or surfing or something

Iron boi: wow, your so cool (y/n),
your soooo manly

Mini Mic: thanks. Also that's the exact same
 thing that Kiri says. The manly part.

Iron boi: well TTYL at the beach

 *smile emoji, just in case people can't see them*

I look away from my phone to see that we are almost there. 

*A few moments later*

dadzawa, "We're here."

"I can see that."

Dadzawa, "I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to your dad."

*snore (dad) drooling*

"Pffff, haha. Dadzawa, I advise you to go out of the car and cover your ears." He goes out the car and closes the door, then proceeds to cover his ears.

"REVENGE!" 

Dad, "Holy potatoes! What the heck pop star?!!!"

"dad stop calling me that! Also we are at the beach, now get out and have fun."

Then dad gets out of the car and I grab my backpack and a towel, and I run to the beach. 'Did dad bring my flip flops?' I go back to the car and I check if my flip flops are there. I see them and I grab them. I go to the bathroom and change. I put the towel down and I lay there. 'Is Tetsu here yet?'

Speak of the devil.

Tetsu, "Hi (y/n)!" he's running here with some shark pants and a crimson riot shirt.

"Pfff, what are those!" I double boi at him.

Tetsu, "Those are my clothes. I can just take off my shirt and I'm done." then he proceeds to take off his shirt.