The glitch scam

Introduction : Hello, fellow Elite! This book is being published, because of Elite's like you have been requesting it. Yes, after a while, it is here!

This scam is by far what people will most fall for, so I recommend this highly.

You jag a person you would like to scam. My advice, no one to beta. This is because usually the more beta, the more experienced.

Then, you jam-a-gram- that person asking, my glitched _____ for your _____? For example, I usually use my DJ headset for this scam. I usually target the small betas like rare raccoon tails or archer hats - so obviously they're going to say yes! Unless they know this scam, which not many people know about.

Then, after sending the jag, go to your den and wait for them to come.

Now, for a tip, I usually act polite and funny saying things like "My den is so bad lol" or "hiii!" ( don't just say "hi" say "hiii!" to add enthusiasm! ). This will make people think your polite and nice and funny!

After that, they may ask you how your item is glitched. If they don't, just say, "Oh, BTW, did I ever tell you what the glitch does?". That's what I say every time! And they'll say "no" because you never told them. And make sure you don't tell them!

Then, after that, explain the glitch. You'll say, " Oh. I thought so! OK, basically, for some reason whenever I trade my ______ it seems to decline the trade itself quick-ish. I don't know why lol. Sorry if I'm confusing - I don't really know how to explain it!". That's what I usually say, aswell.

I've never had anyone say "NTY" or "No thanks", to my offer, even if they know what the glitch is.

So, the trick is, they have to accept fast. But - don't tell them. They'll learnit for themselves - plus, you'll sound a bit desperate for them to accept fast and that'll make them a bit suspicious.

Anyway, after that, I usually say, "hmm I have a idea! What if I try 3 times and if we don't get it to trade, you try me 3 times, maybe?". This is to help preventing them from trading you. You can't scam them if they trade you!

So, they usually say "OK". And, the first 2 goes you troll them. As soon as that confirm trade pops up, as fast as you can, decline! On the 1st troll, say, "ugh! Are you sure you want this?" So it loosens pressure on them and to make it polite. The 2nd go of trolling, say, "aww! :( I have 1 more go left if it doesn't work, you trade me." Just to
refresh their memory. THEN, the 3rd go, you replace your item with any bad item you want, and they accept the trade without noticing because they went to fast! Basically the scam is a accept fast scam.