I made you cookies - [T.H] (old)

Summary: Peter's been having a rough time lately, it's winter, and he's always freezing cold despite the heaters Tony placed in his suit. One night, Peter pays a visit to Y/n who is currently his girlfriend. When he gets surprised by her handing him his all time favorite cookies to cheer him up. 

Warning: fluff, peter being adorable, lil bit of swearing?, 

Word Count: 1824

* * *

Peter cursed silently under his breath, rubbing his gloved hands together in an attempt to keep them warm. He hated the cold, he despised it. And even though he was thankful Tony had placed heaters into his suit, they weren't always enough to keep him warm. Especially during the cold cruel winter. 

Not only was it cold out, but also crime seemed to be on the down low. Peter didn't wish for bad things to happen to people, but now he kinda hoped that some old pervert would steal someone's hand bag or something. He huffed slightly as he rubbed his hands up and down his arms in hope of keeping warm. 

"Karen, is there anything going on in the police radio's?" He asked, trying to keep his teeth from chattering together.

"No, Peter. Nothing yet." Her voice responded. 

He sighed and glanced around, kicking his feet slightly which were dangling over the edge of the rooftop he was sitting on. He stood up, and began to walk across the rooftop, hoping the movement will help slightly. 

Suddenly, his spidey senses activated, and he glanced around to see if he could spot the trouble. He noticed about seven guys move into what seemed to be a jewerly store, he smiled a little to himself and flicked his wrist out, attaching it to the rooftop beside it. He leapt off the rooftop he was on currently and swung over towards the store. He glanced inside through a window, watching as they stuffed duffel bags full of jewels and money. Without any hesitation, he made his way inside of the building. 

"You know, stealing is a crime." He spoke, watching as they all turned to him before pulling out guns. 

Shit. 

* * * 

Y/n stood in her kitchen, her hands were in steaming hot water as she scrubbed at the many dishes she had made. Her sleeves were rolled up so that they wouldn't get wet as she furrowed her eyebrows in concentration. 

Y/n wasn't much of a cook, apparently she wasn't much of a baker either. She had burnt almost every since batch of cookies she had baked. Luckily, she had called Aunt May for some advice. Aunt May was a gem, she was always there for Peter and for Y/n. She had known her for years now, and May was like Y/n's aunt too. Y/n was there for Peter when Ben died, and she knew he had loved to spend Christmas with his Uncle. Around this time of year was really hard for the both of them, and it pained Y/n to see them both in pain.

Plus she knew that Peter was having a hard time lately, with crime being low, and it being too cold for him. She had tried to convince him to wear some gloves over the ones he already wore, or even a sweater, or something,  but he said it just didn't 'look' right. Which she thought was ridiculous. No one cared what he looked like. She shook her head a little at the thought. 

Suddenly Y/n was pulled from her thoughts when the oven beeped. She tensed immediately, almost forgetting about the fact that she had cookies in the oven. She cursed under her breath and removed her hands from the sink. She snatched up a towel and began to dry her hands before she put her oven mits on. She carefully took out the cookies and set them on the stove top. She was surprised to see that they actually looked good. This was the first batch that looked this good, the last few before this one weren't completely jacked up, but they still didn't look this good.