Christmas PART 3

A/N: So I probably should have mentioned this at the start but this is set around season 2 lol. This is a bit rough cause I'm super busy for the holidays, and I am posting it late today because I didn't get any wifi until I got home, but I hope you enjoy it a little bit. Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you have a great one. 

Christmas morning, Ian opens his eyes and see's that he had fallen asleep in the living room with everyone else, he smiles remembering it's Christmas. He decides against waking everyone up since they had all stayed up late watching movies and just having fun in general as a family. But one thing didn't seem right, he didn't see Mickey anywhere, he knows he was there last night. He didn't just imagine that kiss. Then it all comes flooding back, Mickey had kissed him, yeah, he was sort of egging him on but he was falling for Mickey and falling fast. He wanted Mickey to kiss him and he got it. Ian starts blushing remembering the kiss but gets upset when he can't figure out where the raven-haired boy was at. He gets up off of his spot on the couch and goes to find Mandy, at some point she had gone to the bedroom and fell asleep on Lips bed, alone. Why she chose Lip's bed over her own best friends was beyond him. He walks over to her then shakes her lightly "Mandy?" he asks in a sort of whisper. She stirs a little then opens her eyes and looks at Ian "yes Ian?" she asks very tired sounding "do you know where Mickey went?" he asks feeling himself blush, there is no way she wasn't going to suspect something "he said something about picking something up, he will be back. Now go away" she says shoving her face back in the pillow and falls right back to sleep. Ian figures he just went to get a new pair of clothes to wear or something but Ian really hoped he would come back. He wanted to be able to give Mickey the gift he got for him. Ian looks at the clock, 6 am. He walks out of the room and downstairs, he wants to make breakfast for everyone so he goes straight to the kitchen and gets to cooking.

It was 7 am and Ian had a huge stack of pancakes, a plate full of delicious smelling bacon, another plate of toast and a gallon of orange juice. That's about when Ian hears the front door open and someone walk in, then suddenly Mickey is in the kitchen with him, he looks around at all of the food Ian had cooked up "well Merry Christmas Mary Poppins" Mickey laughs, "Stop calling me that, and Merry Christmas Mick" Ian says while smiling, suddenly Mickey up behind Ian and wraps his arms around him. Mickey doesn't even need to see the taller boys face to know he has a huge grin on his face. "don't get use to the cuddly crap, today is an exception" Mickey tells Ian, but he knows that was a lie, he knows at some point in the future he will continue to do this cuddly shit with the redhead boy he currently has his arms wrapped around. At this point Carl sits up from the spot on the couch that he was sleeping on, he stretches then takes a big sniff of the air, smelling the freshly cooked breakfast "I SMELL BACON" he yells causing everyone to jump awake at the sudden loud sounds of Carl yelling and running to the kitchen. Mickey then jumps away from Ian and goes to sit at the table. Slowly the rest of the Gallagher's make their way to the kitchen to eat breakfast. "Where's Mandy?" Lip asks. "In our room, go get her for me?" Ian asks him while getting everyone's plate ready "sure" Lip the stands up and goes upstairs to wake the other Milkovich sibling up. The whole time The Gallagher's and Milkovich's eat their breakfast Ian couldn't keep the huge smile off of his face, especially when he very subtly grabbed Mickey's hand underneath the table and Mickey didn't yank his hand away at the first touch. About an hour later when the family was done eating and talking, they all go into the living room to start exchanging gifts. They all take their seats and start. (sorry I'm not going into who gets who what as gifts cause it would be irrelevant... and I'm sort of lazy haha) When it comes time for Mickey and Ian to give each other their gifts Ian goes first and he is kind of nervous. He hands the older boy a small box that fits perfectly in his hand and was wrapped in a shiny gold paper with a red bow on the corner and Mickeys name written neatly on the tag, "you didn't need to get me anything Gallagher" he tells Ian "open it already" V and Kevin say at the same time causing everyone laugh "ok ok" he says while tearing open the paper. Underneath the wrapping there was a brown box that he opened up, when Mickey seen what was inside, he was a little confused at first, until he pulled it out and got a better look at it. Ian and Mickey had hung out a few times before Christmas after that first time they had hung out with Mandy when Mickey had gotten hurt, which he still refuses to tell Ian what happened, but one of the times they hung out Ian decided to pull his phone out and snap a picture of the two, Ian had hurried and leaned over to kiss Mickey on the cheek to get the perfect picture, Mickey was smiling like an idiot as soon as Ian's soft lips had touched him, which Ian was happy he caught on camera cause he doesn't see much of Mickey's smile. The gift Mickey was holding was a small locket, he opened it up and immediately turned bright red, inside was the picture Ian had taken. He closed it and held it tight in his hands the practically threw himself at Ian and gave him a huge hug, to which Ian very happily returned. No one said a word for a while, just watched the two very confused cause none of the Gallagher's had ever seen Mickey hug anyone like that, "thank you Ian, I love it" Ian whispers into his ear then it was Ian turns to start blushing. When Mickey pulls away, he noticed everyone staring "what?" he asks trying to sound harsh to hide his embarrassment. "well, what was it?" Mandy asks "Nothing, don't worry about it" he harshly tells her. "ok my turn to give you your gift" Mickey tells Ian "you got me something?" Ian asks genuinely shocked "yes dip shit" Mickey says while he shoves him lightly, "stay here. Mandy come help me" Mickey says while walking towards the front door, Mandy jumps up and follows him. About 5 minutes later Mickey and Mandy walks in, Mickey holding a decently large box and Mandy holding several small boxes "what the hell Mick?" Ian asks pretty shocked. "you open the big one second, but first open this one" Mickey says while handing Ian a box that was a little bit bigger that the smaller ones. Ian takes it and opens it up. "a bone?" Ian asks, now very confused, but Mickey just hands him another small box that he opens up, it has two bowls in it, and the next one had a collar in it. "I don't have a dog Mickey, why are you getting me dog stuff?" That boy is so dense sometimes, Mickey thinks to himself "ok, open the large box now" Mickey tells him, Ian stands up and opens the top of the box to see something he really didn't expect. "oh my god Mick, you got me a freaking puppy?" Ian shouts, he pulls the little puppy out of the box, it was a still pretty new Huskey pup with the most beautiful blue eyes that reminded him of Mickey's eyes. "is that ok?' Mickey asks, thinking Ian didn't like his gift "Oh my gosh, of course its ok. I love him, what's his name?" Mickey just hands his a very small box now. Ian sets the puppy down who then runs to Debbie and Carl to play with them while Ian opens the little box, inside was a small metal tag that read "scout" and on the other side it had Ian and Mickey's names and phone numbers in case the puppy ever got lost. Ian then teared up and gave Mickey a hug, "I love him Mickey, I can't believe you got me a puppy. You're nuts" Mickey couldn't help but smile, he loved seeing the goofy redhead happy.

This is scout

Later that night Mandy had gone home and everyone else was either gone, in bed or at work, but Mickey had decided to stay with Ian for another night

Later that night Mandy had gone home and everyone else was either gone, in bed or at work, but Mickey had decided to stay with Ian for another night. Ian, Mickey and the new puppy were all curled up on Ian's bed watching a movie and Mickey couldn't be happier. He didn't know where this thing with Ian was going but laying here with him knowing the redhead felt the same way Mickey felt about him made him feel at peace for once. He never knew the one thing he was missing in life was laying next to this crazy south side Gallagher boy but he wouldn't change it for the world. This was by far Mickeys new favorite holiday.