The Piece

(Y/n)'s POV

  "It's the piece!" Boris said. I noticed that figure Mugman was holding, and my spikes stood up. I got on all fours, growling. He noticed, putting a hand out.
  "(Y/n), it's okay, she's good." He said, and I relaxed, pulling him into a hug.
  "I was so worried something bad had happened to you, I'm so glad you're okay." I said, not caring about the pain I was in. Cuphead had already hugged him, but we had a mini group hug. I groaned, my ankle buckling under me. I fell to the ground, unable to catch myself.
  "(Y/n)!" My brothers said. Felix came to me, getting a bandages out.
  "Alright (Y/n), you need to rest, you fought hard today." He said, patching me up. I layed there, and I saw a shadow over me.
  "(Y/n), what happened out there?" Bendy asked, holding my head.
  "I fought the beast with you, when she suddenly reeled back. You slammed into me, and I tried to catch you, but the weight of your other form was too heavy. Felix threw a life raft, but I passed out when we landed." I said, feeling said cat wrapping up my foot. Bendy looked to Felix, and he nodded.
  "She fought hard, and she saved you." Felix said. I felt a sharp pain in my hip, groaning as I looked. The old scar was opened, but now had two other deep cuts next to it.
  "(Y/n), stand up, I need to wrap that before it bleeds too much." Felix said. Cuphead walked over, pulling me up. He put his forehead to mine, lovingly rustling my spikes.
  "You did great out there. You're strong, and I'm so very proud of you." He said. I smiled, rustling his "hair".
  "Thank you. You did too, I'm proud of you, and I'm proud of our little bro." I said, and we looked to Mugman, who was talking to the small mermaid. Felix got done wrapping my hip, and Boris came over, carrying the medium sized gear. I looked to the mermaid, and she noticed.
  "What's your name?" I asked her.
  "Cala Maria." She said.
  "Well, Cala, were you part of that beast?" I asked. She looked down.
  "I was trapped in her, basically being her life source, till Mugman came and saved me." She said, swooning slightly as she looked at my brother. I squashed the protective side of me, keeping my composure.
  "Where did you live before?" I asked.
  "In the ocean. The pool right here leads to the open ocean." She replied. Felix looked to me, and took over, having that face that he's about to ask a billion questions. Bendy lightly tugged on my tail, wrapping his around it.
  "I must get home now, the others must be worried sick." Cala said, and Mugman frowned, hugging her.
  "It was nice to meet you Cala, I hope we meet again." Mugs said. Cala kissed his cheek, making him blush madly.
  "I hope we will too, goodbye, my hero." She said, getting into the water and swimming off.
  "It's getting darker outside, we need to find somewhere to sleep for the night." Felix said. I nodded, beginning to walk, then got stopped by Cuphead.
  "You need to let your ankle heal, I'll carry you, alright?" Cuphead said, and I hopped on his back. Bendy kept his tail around mine, walking next to my brother. Mugman and Boris carried the piece, while Felix guided us. After some time, Felix found a small cave, surrounded by trees.
  "Alright, this looks like the best place. Find yourself a comfortable spot and set up camp." Felix said, setting down his bag. Cuphead found a rock, setting me down.
  "Thanks bro, your the best." I said, laying down and closing my eyes.
  "Hey, what about me?!" I heard Mugs say.
  "Your the best little bro a girl could ask for." I said, then felt someone sit next to me.
  "You mean it sis?!" Mugs asked. I giggled, patting his cheek.
  "I mean it." I said. Everyone got sleeping bags arranged, except me, because Cups did it.
  "Shit." I heard Bendy say.
  "What?" I asked, sitting up.
  "I don't have a sleeping bag, and everyone's is meant for one person." He explained. I laughed, then blushed at my thought.
  "You can share with me, mine's big enough." I said, and Bendy blushed.
  "Y-you don't have t-to, I can always sleep w-with just a blanket." Bendy sputtered nervously.
  "That's where you're wrong, bro. It's supposed to be freezing tonight, and windy." Boris said. Bendy just nodded.
  "I don't bite, I promise." I said.
  "Who's ready for dinner?!"