Christmas Special

Start from the beginning

And just before the clock strikes you made it.

Everyone started giving their gifts and receiving theirs.

'[Y/n]-chan! Here this is for you!' Hagakure cheered. ( This girls needs more love )

'Thanks! This is yours!' You said before pulling out a gift from your red sack.

'Kacchan! This is yours hope you'll like it!' You smiled turning to your boyfriend as you gave him a box.

He gave you a look before tearing the present open.

'And I thought he was going to explode it open,' Kirishima said.

'That's what I thought!' You laughed as you gave Kirishima a high-five. You and him were like best friends. Katsuki stopped and gave you a look, which made you back away avoiding another "accident" to happen.

'What the actual fuck?' Katsuki mumbled as he took a black hoodie out from the box.

'Do you like it?' You asked, worried.

'I love it,' He smirked.

'Suits him, kero' Tsuyu croaked.

'Here's yours,' He said, handing you a box, light pink dusted on his cheeks.

You ripped it open and pulled out two black shirts.

'Pfft! HAHAHAHAHA! I love it!' You laughed, wiping the tears from your eyes from laughing too hard.

'Great minds think alike,' Hagakure giggled

'This isn't about the incident, is it?' You smirked.

'Maybe...' He grumbled, turning his head to hide his blush.

'Aww! So cute!' You giggled.

'Bakugo is getting flustered!' Mina yelled.

'UGH! I'M GETTING THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!' Katsuki yelled before stomping off.

'...Here's your gift and yours!' You smiled as you quickly handed your classmates their gift.