Chapter Twenty One: Intense Epileptic Sex

Comincia dall'inizio

Dumikit ang mainit na dibdib ni Jethro sa dibdib niya. Her hardened breast na pinipiga ng lalaki ay halos pumutok. Nipples were pinkish and the man's chest were groomed baby hairs, sending her a giggling sensation when it brush off her breast.

Jethro's lips were done with hers. With it's saliva dripping out of her mouth. Tumatagas ang laway niya sa leeg at dibdib niya. Inilayo ni Jethro ang sarili. All Cassandra thought that the man was disgusted. Yet as expected it was the exact opposite.

The half-naked man smiled. "Naglalaway ka?" her question is almost teasing her.

"Is it bad to do so? You made me look like this." And then dinilaan ni Jethro mula sa labi niya papunta sa leeg hanggang sa dibdib niya ang tumutulong laway niya.

She moaned. "Ahh Jethro...ahh, fuck you!'" She cursed. Mas lalong bumilis ang paggapang ng mga kriminal na daliri nito. The laces at her back were untangled effortlessly. Jethro lowered her dress to her knees. Kissing her in succession, from her toes. Then to her thighs. Her pussy, wetting her pinkish undies for an excitement. Then her tongue snatched out like a dog smooshing her tummy up to the canal of her breasts.

Immediately, Jethro pressed their distance more. Their bodies conjoined together. Raising both body temperatures to the maximum degree. She could feel heat rash. Comvulsion. And so much for that her eyes were crept with epilepsy. Rolling upwards while grabbing Jethro's hair as it feasted her vulnerable mountains.

"Jethro fuck you! Ahh! Ahh!" More proteating moans, the more Jethro pressed his body against her.

"I'll fuck you for real Cassandra. I'll fuck you the rest of the day. Gusto kong maranasan mo ang kabahan. Kabahan dahil hinding-hindi kita titigilan. I'll make you plead in exhaustion."

His threat worried her. Nilamon na ang binata ng kalibugan. And she's worried that her private may explode in numbness.

Jethro's breath is feverish, she could feel it. Unabling. Almost a stutter. But frugal and like a sedative who intoxicates her.

The moans became louder and louder. The walls virginity is nowhere to be found. The atmosphere is volcanic. The gush of their breathing were like a hurricane hurling through the thick panes of the window, barely escaping through the balcony and wandering outside.

A moment of peacefulness for Cassandra. She sat still, gazing Jethro's broad reflexes on it's shoulders. Mas lalo siyang naglaway ng pumaibaba ang tingin niya. Nagulantang ang kanyang mga mata sa pawis na pawis nitong katawan. His male harshness were blinding her. She did her lip bite watching how Jethro would react to it. Her nipples are inviting him. The same with Jethro's baby hairs placed randomly from it's chest down to the buckle of his belt where his white brief mounted a little above his waist and hipline.

"Ready for some serious work darling?" Napalunok ng laway si Cassandra. Wala na itong atrasan. It's a test of sincerity on his part at kahit malswang tignan bilang isang babae na nasa kwarto siya ni Jethro ay hindi niya masita ang sarili. She's anticipating for more.

Napalunok uli siya ng laway. She did it three times as Jethro smiled at her while unbuckling, unbuttoning the single button of his slacks, and gripping down the zipper slowly. Excitement drawn on her face as the man slowly revealed his junk. Napakapit siya sa bed ramp. Napasunod ang tingin niya kung paano binalibag ni Jethro ang slacks nito sa ere.

Mapapamura siya sa laki ng sandata ng binata. His junk were like 7 inches or more. It's huge. No! Huge isn't enough to describe it. Kahit sinong babae ang makakakita nito ay tiyak niyang maghe-hesterical. The bulge shaping on his last piece of cloth is a testimony to it. Humigpit iyon sa suot na white Calvin Klein's. His manhood is erect, standing and ready to jump out in molesty. She wanted to retreat but her body isn't doing so. Her need is much stronger than her want.