Ch 2. The Time of Giving

This chapter is very late. It was supposed to be the Christmas upload but I decided to also make it a chapter. In this chapter, you will see who is the good and bad in Pikachu's family. You also get to know about a big event that will happen

When morning rose, Pikachu woke up tiredly as he got out of his bed. As he walked to the window to have a look outside, he was surprised to see that it had snowed overnight. He then looked at a calendar he had on the wall to see it was Christmas Eve.

'Strange, I thought it was still November' he thought, 'Then again everyone was putting up Christmas decorations very early afterward'.

After getting himself together, he decided to take a shower and get himself ready for the day. He also needed to get proper winter wear for Eevee as well.

After doing everything he needed to do, he decided to make breakfast for him and Eevee so it will be ready when she woke up. While making it, he was thinking over the events that happened yesterday, to meeting Eevee and learning about her backstory, to inviting her to live with him. It seemed like to him everything was going so fast in such a short amount of time.

"Pikachu?"

Pikachu turned around to see Eevee standing there looking very tired. Her fur was in a mess like she got attacked by a wild Pokemon.

"Hey Eevee, are you alright?" he asked as he went to check on her.

"Y-Yeah, just a nightmare that's all" she replied while blushing.

"Do you want to talk about it"

"I... it's just about my father, I was dreaming about what would happen if he caught me before I met you, and all of the things he would do to me" after she was done explaining, she ran up to him and started to hug him tightly, to which he returned.

"Hey, he won't do anything to you, he'll have to get through me in order to do anything to you" he spoke calmly.

"Thank you" she said quietly.

When they broke up the hug, a knock was heard on the door and Pikachu went to answer. Standing at the door was a Pelipper was standing there with a mailbag around him.

"Are you King Raichu's son?" he questioned.

"Yeah, why?" he asked.

"You got a letter" he said as he gave it to Pikachu and flew off.

"What does it say" Eevee asked as she looked at the letter Pikachu was holding.

"Well let's see" he says as he opens the letter.

Dear Son,

As you know, every year the royal family has a Christmas Dinner and you have to be there, but you also have to bring a guest with you seeing how that is out tradition for us. You better be there or else you know what I'll do to you.

Your Ruler,

Raichu.

"Man this again, I don't want to deal with his shit again" Pikachu complained.

"Is it really that bad"

"You have no idea" he said as he went back to making breakfast. 'Now who can I bring with me' he thought. But it didn't take him long as he kept staring at Eevee for a long time.

"Want to go with me Eevee?" he asked.

"M-M-Me" she stuttered. "I... yes I would love to go, but I don't have anything to wear for the party.

"Don't worry, I was planning on going to the shopping center after we were done eating, I can show you around there too if you want" he said. She agreed and they both got themselves prepared. Once they finished eating and getting their stuff together, they went off to the shopping center.