Chapter 15: Bones

Magsimula sa umpisa

‘’Ah, that’s even more awful!’’

‘’That was fun.’’ Karen took a seat next to Jimi. ‘’I once slapped my pizza slice in Kimberly face.’’

‘’Ahw, really, what did that poor girl do wrong?’’

‘’I really don’t know that anymore, but she did took a shower of twenty minutes after I did that.’’

‘’What do you want, Devil woman?’’

‘’Food.’’ She started to smile.

‘’Always hungry, always shopping, always complaining and always lazy.’’ Jimi sighed and stood up.

‘’Hey! I’m not lazy!’’ Karen shouted.

‘’You know we have a band night tomorrow, right?’’ Jimi asked while he was walking to the kitchen.

‘’Yea, I’m not that stupid that I will forget that.’’

 ‘’Karen, why are you in your pajama’s?’’ 

‘’Well, I thought maybe we could relax and watch a movie or something.’’

‘’It’s band night…’’

‘’Oh yeah, shit! Well, give me ten minutes to take off my Keith Urban pajama.’’ Karen rushed upstairs.

‘’Why do you have a Keith Urban pajama anyway?’’ Jimi asked.

‘’I got it for free.’’

‘’You know that’s my shirt you’re wearing.’’ Jimi said when Karen walked back down. 

‘’Yea, but it’s too small for you and I wore it before and I like it so. Ready?’’ she smiled.

‘’Whatever you want.’’ Together they walked to their truck.

‘’Is there something wrong with you the latest days?’’ Jimi asked.

‘’What?’’

‘’You’re so… happy.’’

‘’Yeah, I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I feel like I took too much crack or something.’’

‘’Do you have experience in that?’’

‘’Maybe…’’ Karen started to laugh. ‘’Of course not, silly.’’

Schlap and Kimberly where already at Phillip and Rebecca’s place.

‘’Of course, we could expect you two would be too late.’’ Rebecca said when she opened the door.

‘’As usual.’’ Phillip finished.

‘’Stop nagging, you should be happy that we’re here.’’ Karen walked into the living room.

‘’Well, this time it was not my fault. Karen was already wearing her Keith Urban pajama’s.’’ Jimi said.

‘’Do you have a Keith Urban pajama?!’’ Kimberly started to laugh.

‘’Don’t laugh at me, missy.’’ Karen took a seat next to her blonde friend. ‘’Maybe we can have themed band nights? You know, like at party’s. Pajama’s party, black/white party.’’

‘’Don’t pay attention to her, I think she is on drugs or something. She’s been this weird since two days already.’’

‘’Karen and drugs. That sounds… interesting?’’ Rebecca laughed.

The six where talking about all un important things when Phillip started to get serious.

‘’I need a slave for this spring break.’’