Chapter 22, Girl Crush part 2

2014

Rose was the first who took a step back. She looked shocked and blushed.
"That's the only reason I have for you to stay."
Rose wanted to ask about Jimi, but didn't. "Maybe." She already knew she was going to stay. She was shaking too.
"Are you cold?"
Rose nodded while Karen wrapped her scarf around her and gave her a kiss on her cheek. "Come inside. It's cozy in there."

The two had been sitting on the first row in one chair, Karen curled up in Rose lap, just talking about everything. At three, Karen sneaked into their single bus. She hasn't thought about the fact that she's married since... since she likes Rose. 
She hasn't felt guilty about it yet until now... she was scared that Jimi knew about the kiss for some reason but it stayed quite in the bus.
Karen put on an old shirt and crawled into her bunk, a dream about Rose was waiting on her.

The next day was normal too. Waking up even more tired then when she went to sleep and a grumpy Jimi next to her at the picnic table during breakfast. She was used to his mad staring look while he was eating eggs and drinking coffee. Beside that, she wasn't really a morning person herself too.
"What to do today?" That question brought Karen back to reality.
"What to do today?" She repeated. "I have no idea."
"Damn, Karen, you're happy in the morning." Phillip laid with his head on his plate. "Did you fell in love again with Jimi?" He chuckled.
"You could say that." She smiled to Jimi, who stared back at her. Grumpy.
"What?" She said. "You could at least say 'I love you' back."
Jimi stood up and walked away.
The others looked after him.
"Well, good morning to you too." Karen snapped.

The rehearsals and the concert itself went great. Jimi was smiling and making silly jokes again.
"Morning mood." Kimberly had said to Karen. "Nothing to worry about."
Guess Kim was right.
That night, Karen and Rose stayed at the concert hall again. Sitting on the front of the stage looking at more than five thousand empty seats.
"And it was sold out. Ten thousand eyes staring back at you. Isn't that kinda scary?" Rose asked.
"Yes, normally I'm scared of what they think of me, tonight I was scared that they knew about yesterday night."
Rose started to blush. "Does Jimi knows?"
Karen started to laugh out of nerves. "Of course not, what are you thinking?"
"Just random."
The two stayed quite for a while.
"I think it's better to end this night."
"I agree." Rose gave a kiss on Karen's nose and pulled her up.

At the busses, the door was locked. Even the key didn't fit anymore.
*What on Earth?*
Karen became mad, she was tired and wanted to sleep so she started to kick and pull on the door.
She was about to scream Jimi's name when the door opened.
"Thank God, thank you." She wanted to enter the bus but Jimi pushed her back.
"Hey!"
Then she saw that he dropped two big backpacks on the ground.
"Leave." He said.
"What?" Karen looked confused.
"You and Rose. Like I didn't know." Jimi snapped. "I gave you today to be honest about it but instead you're just saying that you fell in love with me again. Bullshit!"
Shit.
"First Jimmy, now Rose. Ain't I good enough?"
"Jimi, please." Karen cried.
A tear streamed down Jimi's face as well. "Just leave, Karen." He nodded and turned his back to her, closing the door.

There she stood with a backpack in each hand at 3 am.
She could go to the other bus but then the others would know it. She didn't want to saddle them up with her problems. Again. She looked around and saw the crew trailers. 
Rose? 
Nah, Jimi would kill us both.
Then she saw a little porch, she decided to lay there with a blanket she had grabbed.
*What did I do?*
That was the big question.
Then she started to get mad. At herself, for liking Rose. At Rose, for being cute. At Jimi, for basically kicking her out. At Mother Nature, because it's so freakin' cold!
Karen closed her eyes, trying to sleep.
She doesn't not know how much later, but Rose had noticed her and brought Karen to her trailer.
"Jimi kicked me out." 
"I know." Rose whispered.
The two kept quite for a while.
"You can sleep in my bed." Rose threw an old shirt to Karen.
"Where will you sleep?"
"On the floor."
"You can't do that. I'll sleep there, I'm the one who fucked up."
"If you say so." Rose took a deep breath. "Do you think I'll lose my job?" She slowely asked.
"No. You can't be fired because you like someone, silly."
"But I screw things up."
"Schlap and Becky were a part of our road team too. Becky was the reason that Phillip divorced from his first wife. No worries, babe."
"You called me babe."
"Do you have problems with that?"
"No," Rose giggled. "it's cute."