[answered]

"Oh? Why?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm on the shoot, why?"

"Ahhh..is it in Ulsan?"

"Hey..how did you know?"

"I asked your manager.. I'm just nearby. I visited my uncle here..I'll stop by there."

"Okay..bring food we're hungry hahaha"

"Alright..I'll call you when I arrive."

"Bye.."

[end call]

"Hahaha.."

"Jihyuk-ah..was that Minjae?"

"Yeah..he said he's going to stop by"

"Really? I was surprised when he called me and asked where are we filming."

"He said he visited his uncle."

JIYEON's HOUSE

"Noona..finish your tteokbokki and head outside. I finished packing your stuffs. So I'll wait in the car Okay?"

"Alright.."

At the car

"Junggi-ah..what's my schedule this weekend?"

"Ahhh..Wait a minute. Let me check it..hmmm..Meeting with the Production team for your fan meeting this July And for Sunday..an interview for DINGO MUSIC."

"Junggi-ah..reschedule it next week. I have something to do this weekend."

"What?! I need CEO Kim to confirm it first before I reschedule it noona.."

"Just tell him my father is involved."

"Really?! Okay then I'll call him later."

"Make sure to clear my weekend."

FILMING SITE

[Kim Minjae Calling..]
[answered]

"I'm here..I bought sandwiches and coffee."

"Okay..okay"

[end call]

"Ahh..Director! My friend is here, he brought sandwiches for everyone."

"Oh really? We are getting lots of food here Huh..hahaha"

"Hello Everyone..Since I'm nearby I decided to stop by to support my friend Jihyuk..I bought sandwiches and coffee for everyone,enjoy it."

"Waahhh..Aren't you Kim Minjae? I heard a lot about you from Director Kang In in your last Drama Tempted. He said you're great at portraying your role."

"Aigoo..thank you very much."

"Ahh..Minjae-ah..I'm sure you know IUssi right?"

"Hello nice meeting you Kim Minjaessi.."

"Nice meeting you too IUssi"

PRESS CONFERENCE

/camera flashes/
/reporters murmuring/
/Jiyeon walking towards to the front/

"Hello Everyone, thank you for coming here. I am Park Jiyeon known as GUMMY, Nice to meet you all."

On her side is her Agency's CEO Kim Taehwan

"Nice to meet you all, I am SM Ent.'s CEO Kim Taehwan..
Before we proceed we would like to thank all of you for coming here despite of the sudden announcement. So to proceed.. SM Entertainment officially announces GUMMY's Contract renewal."

/keyboard typing/
/camera flashes/

"After 10 years of being a solo artist..GUMMY decided to extend her contract to SM Ent. For 2 more years"

[reporter ask]

"Gummyssi..what made you decide to extend your contract to the same company you've been for 10 years?"

"Honestly, 10 years is a very long time. Before I debuted I was in highschool that time. After SM scouted me I was so busy preparing for my exams and i couldn't focus but there's a producer saw me outside the studio reading my handouts and reviewing after finishing my singing lessons. So he asked me why am Studying while practicing. I want to have a college diploma, I Answered. I know this seems unusual from me but I wanted to give back something to that producer who encouraged me since then until now. That's why I extended my contract to SM"

"Who is that producer? How did he encourage you?"

"He is Yoon Woosik.."

/reporters shocked/
/intense keyboard typing/

WAY BACK 2017

————————————————————————————
[TRENDING]

SM Ent. Producer Yoon Woosik known as YOOWOO passed away.
(See more..)

YOOWOO produced the top-charted album and debut album of GUMMY "Petals with Tears" and great hits of popular artists. The producer has also received many awards for being the PRODUCER OF THE YEAR and other acknowledgments.

This morning, February 12,2017 Producer Yoon Woosik passed away in his apartment. The authorities stated that the producer died because of lung disease. The producer was found by his junior colleagues in his apartment after calling him many times. This news shocked a lot of artists and people he worked with especially his family.

SM ENT. Still Hasn't given official statement regarding it. <<
————————————————————————————

"Actually..he is more like a father to me rather than a producer. He supported me in many ways. He believed in me when I,myself didn't. We worked together until we dropped. I remembered I was in Japan that year for my concert when my close friend and also a producer called me and said the news about him. I was so pissed because I thought he's joking and my next performance was in 5 minutes so I said that we'll talk later after the show. Then I called him..he said while crying that he really passed away so I was shocked I called our CEO to confirm it and it was true. I didn't utter a single word and just told my manager to book a flight back to Seoul."