Cullen: Kiss Me Under The Moonlight (Male or Female Trevelyn)

I walked up the steps to Cullens quarters, I reached for the door to knock but then it suddenly opened. He looked at me and blushed. "Oh I-you I was about to come see you." He fumbled over his words it was cute, it made my heart flutter. 

   "May I come in?" I leaned against the door frame waiting for a answer but all i got was a blank stare. "Into the room?" He snapped out of his daze and moved out of the way. I walked into the room and sat down at his desk. "So how have you been since I've been gone?" I fiddled with his papers flipping through them.

  "I've been alright, but I'm more interested in why you were gone for so long." He leaned on the desk and raised a brow. His blond hair was messy and he looked over worked. I smiled and crossed my legs.

  "You know no one has asked me that at all, I got back hours ago and your the first to ask." He smiled  to himself and stood up fixing his hair. "But to answer your question, I was visiting my mother she demanded for me to go see her. Silly for me to leave that long to just see family but I lost track of how long I was there." I fiddle with the rest of his papers making them nice and neat.

  "It's hot in here would you like to take a walk." He extended his arm to me, I wrapped my arm around his and stood up.

  "I would very much enjoy that Commander." He walked me out to the ramparts into the moonlight the scar left in the sky by the breach was flashing all kinds of colorful lights, it was beautiful. It had only been a month sense we closed the breach. I looked up  and smiled watching the colors dance together hand and hand.

  "Beautiful...."  I looked up at Cullen to see him staring at me I blushed lightly and looked away. He pulled my chin softly in his direction making me face him once again. We stared into eachothers eyes for what seemed like eternity, I examined his amber eyes mesmerized by how they would sift to a bright shining gold in the moonlight. His hand had wonder down to my hips, and pulled me in closer still gazing into my eyes. "You're beautiful, is what I meant to say the first time." Cullen blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. He was always like this even from the start, always nervouse and timid whenever we would have long conversation,sometimes he even would trail off and get embarrassed. But that is why I love him, he always shows me his true feelings even when it can be hard sometimes he trust me and I trust him. I didnt say a word just let everything happen, I leaned in and kissed his lips softly. Cullen was surprised, but slowly gave in and kissed me back. It had been so long sense we had touch each other, just before going into the Arborwilds we held each other but that was almost 3 months now. We were so busy in the preperations for the final battle we were consumed by our duties, only referring to eachother as Commander and Inquisitor. I pulled away from the kiss and smiled softly.

  "I love you Cullen." He smiled and huged me tightly closing whatever remaining space there was between us. I closed my eyes and melteded into his embrace letting out a sigh of happyness. I defeated a immortal tevinter magister and was consided very strong ammong my friends and people, but yet I still felt so small and fragile in his arms. The way he handled me with great care as if I would break at even the slightest momvents made me feel safe and warm.
  "As do I my love." He kissed my forehead and brought me back to his office. We stayed up all night talking about what had happened over the past month. I sat in his lap as he held me close to his chest. And that is why if someone told me I could go back to my life before, I wouldn't, because he is my everthing. My love, he is my shining moon.