Chapter 7: Little White Church

Start from the beginning

‘Jimi!’ she yelled.

‘Hello almost-mother-to-be.’ Jimi said. Then he looked to Karen. 

‘Who’s this gorgeous woman? Where’s my Karen?’ Karen started to blush. ‘Hi.’ She whispered. 

‘Wow, Karen you look beautiful!’ Jimi said. 

‘Thank you. You look pretty handsome too.’ She giggled. 

‘Picture time!’ Kimberly had a camera in her hand and her eyes were red. ‘Oh, Kim, please don’t say you cried too.’ Karen sighed. 

‘Sorry, you two are just adorable together!’

‘Hello wife.’ Jimi showed up behind Karen, she turned around. 

’Hi husband.’ She said. ‘it sounds weird.’ She giggled. 

‘Well, get used to it because I want to spend the rest of my life with you.’ ‘Ahw, so sweet.’ 

‘Look, your mother is crying again.’ Jimi pointed to Mrs. Fairchild. 

‘Ah, no. I hoped she had no tears over. I hate it to see her cry.’ 

‘Then you look to the other way.’ They turned around and looked right into a camera. 

‘Smile.’ Kimberly yelled. 

‘If you don’t want to make photos, just stop.’ Karen said. 

‘No, it’s okay! Your family is so nice.’ 

‘Yes, our family is really nice.’ Jimi said. Karen giggled and closed her eyes. She was thinking about what happened that day. When her father leaded her to the altar, where Phillip was wasting more tears then Jimi. When they said ‘’I do’’ and when Jimi was reading a speech he wrote about his love for Karen. For a second she felt guilty that she didn’t wrote one but Jimi didn’t cared about that. ‘I just know you love me.’ He said. 

‘Karen?’ 

‘Huh? What?’ 

‘You were day dreaming. Did you heard what I said?’ Jimi asked. 

‘No, sorry.’ Karen had to admit. 

‘The car is here.’ He grabbed Karen’s hand. 

‘Oh.’ There were spending their wedding night in Birmingham so they had a long road to go. Outside they said goodbye to their friends and family. ‘Don’t hurt her, Westbrook, I’ll find you.’ Mr. Fairchild said. Jimi had to laugh. ‘Oh, dad.’ Karen said. ‘Thanks for today.’ She whispered in his ear. 

‘No, thank you girl for making my world sweeter than it already was.’ A tear showed up in Karen’s eye. 

‘Ahw. I love you.’ She said. 

‘I love you too. And now you’re going to enjoy your night, Mrs. Westbrook.’ Karen had to giggle and got in the car.

‘Excuse, can you please go into that street there at the end of the road?’ Karen pointed to a small street on the right. 

‘Where do you want to go?’ Jimi asked. 

‘You’ll see.’ She kept quick for some minutes. ‘stop!’ the car stopped by a little white church. 

‘That’s very sweet.’ Jimi said. It was the church where Steven’s funeral was. Jimi and Karen prayed. Tears streamed down their face. 

‘Amen.’ Karen said while Jimi put his arm around her and they drove away.