*kringg krinnggg

Cake Monster calling.........

Yena feel relieved. She looked at the members and said "Hyewon is calling..!"

The members paid their attentions to Yena.

[Hello?]

Yena wondered because Hyewon's voice was not the one who talked in the other line.

'Yes? Where is the owner of this phone?'

[Is this a friend of the victim? I'm Chief Insp. Veniel Scott]

'What?! What victim are you talking about sir?'

Yena's heart started to beat fast. She's scared and she doesn't even know why. The members are just looking at her.

[I'm sorry to say that she was shot in the ******* hotel. I've recovered her phone and decided to call a person who knows this girl. She's in a hospital near the hotel right now.]

Yena's tears flowed out. The members we're looking at her with a scared and confused expressions since they doesn't know about what's going on.

'H- hyewon w- was s- shot' she looked at the members who were shock.

"K- kangchan.." Sakura loss her energy so she fell on the floor, still shocked about what she had heard.

"She's in the h-hospital right now. Let's go." Yena said to the members.

"What happened?" Chaeyeon's mom asked.

"H- hyewon was s-shot Mrs. Mom. We need to go in there now but we'll be back" Yena said. Chaeyeon's mom nodded her head while displaying a concerned face.

Today was the worst day of their lives. Two of their friends are suffering in the hospitals. How could time be so cruel? making them experience being unlucky and unfortunate at the same time.

The girls went out and immediately called for a cab.

After a long ride, they stopped infront of  the hospital which the chief inspector told them.

They went to the registrar.

"W-what is the room number of patient Kang Hyewon?" Sakura immediately asked.

"The one who was brought earlier miss?"  the registrar asked.

"She's in room 146" they ran towards the room where Hyewon is.

They've opened the door but only a nurse who's cleaning the room is left in there.

There was no Hyewon inside.

"E-excuse me, where's the p-patient in this r-room?" Yena stutterly asked.

Right now, they're limiting their breaths. All of them are scared.