school trip pt. 4

Começar do início

"How much did you pay them to say all that Penis?" Flash said, poking him in the ribs.

"Nothing. I told you I work here."

"I'll expose you and you know it." He ignored Flash and walked towards the back of the group while Thor and Loki were leading the way and opened the door to the training room. Everyone gaped. Steve and Bucky were currently in a heated battle while Wanda was throwing things at Natasha as she dodged them. It was at that moment that a rogue knife decided to go flying in their direction. A few kids screamed, but the knife went flying above their heads, and into the wall. Everyone training turned around at the noise.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! Thor, what did we tell you about not warning us when you come in!" Wanda scolded. Natasha only smirked.

"I'm sorry Lady Wanda!"

"Who are these kids?" Steve asked after recovering from the initial shock.

"This is Mini Stark's class! I brought them up to see the room of training!"

"Pete's here?" Bucky questioned. Peter sidestepped and sheepishly waved. "Hey Uncle Buck." Wanda shared a look of confusion as to why he was there and Natasha went to explain. Her eyes went dark, and Peter knew she told her about Flash.

"So! Since we have a few minutes who would like to fight one of us?" Wanda said. The entire class raised their hands. "You, kid in the yellow." Flash stepped forward with a grin on his face. Wanda then whispered the situation to Steve who explained it to Bucky. Everyone's eyes went wide. "Nat, I think you should take him on first," Wanda added with a slight smirk. Steve and Bucky nodded and Natasha stepped onto the mat.

"Her? Easy." Flash stepped up with a smug look and raised an eyebrow. "I'll go easy on you sweet cheeks." Natasha could've gagged, but she smirked instead.

"No need." Within 3 seconds, Peter knew he counted, he was down. Peter knew she could've taken him down with an easier move, but just to cause him a little bit of pain she did her wrap around thigh move. He groaned slightly when he saw Wanda headed his way. He knew hiding behind Ned was absolutely useless, but he tried anyways. She smirked at him and leaned on one of his shoulders.

"Hey Pete. Ned," she acknowledged. Ned looked like he was about to pass out and basically ran to MJ. "Wand, what're you guys planning?" he questioned when he saw her face. "Why would we plan anything Pete? Anyways, for movie night tonight I was thinking Jurassic Park or maybe Mamma Mia. But it's your turn to pick." He sighed and shrugged. "I was thinking maybe Star Wars, sorry Wands," he sheepishly apologized. "It's fine Petey, on the other hand are you still coming over and braiding me and Nat's hair? We would ask Steve, but he has a meeting to go to later tonight," she explained. "Yeah sure, now go please?" She huffed, but not before she sent a tiny blast of magic towards Flash's feet to make him trip. She smiled at him as she walked away. "Bye Pete, see you later." He turned back to where Natasha was standing before and found her nowhere to be found. A wave of panic hit him before he saw her standing next to Steve and rolling her eyes every time he said something patriotic or something she could tease him about. He grinned at her and she smiled back and waved. Gaining more courage, he signaled for her to come over and join him by the benches where he sat alone. Ned and MJ hadn't abandoned him, they just got distracted with another kid in their group. She shrugged and slipped away when she could and sat down next to him.
"Hey baby spider," she teased. He groaned and leaned back against the wall. "Why'd you want me to come over here?" she asked. "nothing, i'm just bored. i've listened to his speeches so many times i could recite them on command," he complained. She laughed and looked back to where Steve was still talking.
"People are staring. Talk like this please?" he asked nervously. Peter didn't like people looking at him, especially his class. He did his best to stay hidden, but some things caused him to be brought up. As to how he knew Russian, Natasha had been teaching him. He noticed her sometimes muttering things in Russian and then repeating herself in English so he just asked her to teach him. She happily agreed. He'd been learning for a few months and his accent was okay. He was improving though.
"Alright then. Did I tell you about what I did to Stark last night?"
"No. What'd you do?"
"I painted his suit red white and blue and managed to hack into his system to make everything lag by a second. He was going insane," she laughed again and he snorted which caused more people to look at him. He ignored them and started full on laughing earning him a glare from his teacher and Steve.
"What's so funny back there Mr. Parker?" Mrs. Johnson scolded. Peter stumbled to find the right words and blushed. "Detention when we get back," she reprimanded with a satisfied smile. She seemed to enjoy to ruin his day whenever she could.
"That was my fault. Sorry," Natasha said as sweetly as possible. Peter knew that look and that meant that she was trying so hard not to throw one of the knives she had in her pocket. Mrs. Johnson seemed startled at the confession and muttered something to herself before turning back to the class who was staring at her. Peter was just glad they weren't looking at him anymore. Natasha pulled him closer and he instinctively leaned into her chest. They whispered things to each other throughout Steve's speech which lasted several minutes with several examples. I mean, how hard was it to throw a punch?

Soon enough he finished and was applauded. In the meantime, Natasha had gone ahead and gotten parent permission for him to stay at the tower since he was coming here anyways and gladly enjoyed the look on Mrs. Johnson's face when she told him he'd be staying. Steve smiled and walked up to Peter after and gave him a quick hug before telling him he had a meeting. He was tired he had to admit, and he'd be even more tired on Monday when everyone bombarded him with questions on how he knew the Avengers. But that'd come Monday, for now he braided Natasha's hair and then moved on to Wanda's who was eager to begin. To say he loved his family would be the understatement of the century.

note: i suck at ending stories, but here we go! finally finished with this one. i'll be staring a new one soon 🥰