school trip pt. 4

note: i'm writing this chapter on my phone and don't feel like switching from this to google translate so italics are now things spoken in russian! enjoy lovelies!

Nobody was looking at him that much, so Peter assumed that no one saw him with Bruce. Thank god, he didn't need anymore attention after Nat decided to show up. Ned continued asking him questions that he had no way to answer, but he had a feeling about most of them.

"Do you think we'll see Mr. Stark?" He shrugged, probably.

He tried not to think much of it, but when he heard a loud boom he knew he was screwed. The class looked around in fear of what the elevator might open to reveal. Peter knew. As soon as the doors opened he tried to hide behind Ned as much as he could, with no result.

"Mini Stark! How are you!" Thor boomed. The class looked around with questioning looks at who 'Mini Stark' was. Peter sighed and stepped out in front.

"Don't embarrass the child, he's obviously with people you big idiot," Loki commented beside him.

"Hey Thor, I've been good. And Uncle Loki it's ok," he said sheepishly. He heard the class whisper behind him

"Who are these tiny humans?" he questioned stepping aside.

"These are my classmates, we're on a field trip."

Loki wielded his knives. "Does this mean that he is here."

"Uncle Loki, you can't kill anyone. Or do I need to give the speech again?" he scolded. Loki scoffed before mumbling a quiet 'no.' "Good. Now go please?" he pleaded.

"Nonsense! We shall bring them to the room of the training," Thor boomed once again. His classmates ran up to him before Peter could decline. He looked back to Katie who seemed to have given up controlling the way they went. Thor grinned happily and led them back to the elevator where he yelled to bring them to the training room. When the elevator opened again, they started to walk down the hall, but Peter stopped. Ned turned around and raised an eyebrow and he just pointed to the vents. As if on cue, Clint dropped down and put an arm around Peter.

"Hey Petey, aren't you supposed to be at school."

"Uncle Clint, no!"

"Uhh- yes you are. I'll tell Nat you're skipping."

"Nat knows I'm here. I'm on a field trip."

"Field trip you say?" Clint turned his head and waved to his classmates who just stood there nervously. "Hey kids! I'm Clint- or Hawkeye. Whatever you wanna call me. Just came down to say hi to my boy Petey over here and ask him what he wants for dinner." He turned back to Peter. "So. Chinese or pizza?"

"Pizza, and can you leave now?" Clint was about to retort when another set of feet fell from the vents.

"Jesus, how the fuck do you just do that everyday?" Sam started. He looked up and noticed an audience. "Oh- hey uhh. I'm Falcon. The Superior Avenger," he grinned, recovering quickly from the initial surprise. Clint snorted. "You got a problem Birdbrains?"

"You shouldn't spread lies like that Sammy, you might not like the outcome."

"You say that every time, yet I'm still standing."

"Guys! Stop!" Peter yelled. His classmates gaped at the way he talked to them.

"This is your class Pete? Oh this is gonna be fun." Sam wrapped an arm around Peter. "So did you know Petey here has Avengers underwear of every single one of us?" His class snickered.

"I do not!"

"Well, now you do. Sam and I decided your science pun t-shirts were stupid, so we switched it out with Hawkeye and Falcon merchandise. Have fun Petey," Clint blew a kiss at him as he walked away and Sam did the same while they dramatically walked away. He groaned. When will the day end? His classmates whispered about him as he joined the group once again.