3 Threats

• Dedicated to All my fans<3

This is kind of where the story starts getting good(: So what do you think the deal is going to be about? Leave a comment with your guess and lets see who is right!

____________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3: 3 Threats

Every minute—no every second I was looking behind me.

Nothing was ever there. What I really mean is no one from The Triple Threat was there to scare me. Since my homeroom with Aaron, I was shitting my pants with every movement I took. I was even scared to go into the girl’s bathroom! I know for a fact they would find a way to get in there and hurt me.

It was now fifth period, my last period before I had lunch. I wasn’t looking that forward to lunch though because I still hadn’t spotted Sam and the day was almost over. Another reason was because Aaron, Cameron, or Vincent could have that period with me and lunch is the only period where teachers aren’t around to stop harassment. Not that the teachers would even go against The Triple Threat in the first place.

Keeping my guard up, I opened my locker and started quickly swapping my books. Being in the hallway was unsafe until Aaron forgets about me running into him and storming off. I closed my door noticing the halls were emptying pretty quickly and I had to get somewhere safe.

“AH!” I screamed tumbling backwards and crashing into the kid behind me. I put a hand to my mouth and completely ignored the dirty remarks the boy had said about me before heading off. My eyes were as wide as saucers as I locked eyes with Cameron Rhodes, the third and last of The Triple Threats that I thought I could avoid.

“You must be Summer?” He asked smiling as he leaned against the row of lockers with his shoulder. I clutched my books harder against my chest as he pushed off the lockers and walked closer to me stuffing his hands in his pockets. “Are you not?”

I rolled my bottom lip into my mouth and nodded rapidly. He stuck his hand out and gripped my chin with his pointer finger and thumb. I swear my whole body went cold at that movement. Cameron Rhodes was touching me! I wasn’t screaming that in a fan girl way. God no. I was screaming that in, I’m going to die way.

He laughed and dropped his fingers but not before running them across my jaw softly. “Relax.” He cocked an eyebrow when I didn’t move. “That means breath sweetheart.” I let out a breath, I didn’t know I was holding, probably due to the fact that I was shitting my pants at the moment. “Better?”

“Yeah.” I whispered cautiously, eyeing him. He smirked when he saw that I was looking him over and my cheeks went ablaze. He thought I was checking him out! “I—uh… I WASN’T CHECKING YOU OUT!” I gulped and scolded myself. Way to play it cool, Ellie. Really you deserve a reward for acting.

This time he fell into a fit of laughter. Like throw-your-head-back-and-wipe-the-tears kind of laughter. When he sobered up, he pointed a finger at me. “I like you. You’re funny.”

If my cheeks weren’t red before they were definitely now plus my whole face. I probably looked like a walking tomato head.