Dreamers Dream of What Could Be

I know this sounds weird, but I once saw an angel. Believe what you want, but it's true.

I don't know his name. I think it was something like David or Daniel, possibly Gabriel, it was somewhere in that area; however, I prefer to call him Adonis. He was so beautiful that it made my eyes hurt.

He was my light that came to comfort me in my time of need.

Enshrined in light was he. I became so enraptured by his beauty and the presence he held. He knew me and I knew him, somehow that comforted me.

It wasn't a domineering presence, it was one of light. He first thing he said was "Do not be afraid." Followed by "Do not worry."

His voice was so magnetic that everything he said drew me to him, it held so much power. It made me want to listen.

It was so sensual within its own right, but in a beautiful way, if that makes any sense.

"She will be taken care of. She is in our hands, little one."

I couldn't do anything but blink.

"Do you understand," he asks, holding out his hand to lift me from the ground.

I simply nodded, moving my head up and down. Still in awe of his presence.

There wasn't much I could say.

I mean, here I am with an ethereal being in my presence like I'm somebody special, when I'm not.

Maybe this was God's way of putting my mind at ease, by knowing that she will be okay. After all, I may be no saint, but this - this is what I have been praying for.

I grabbed his hand and gasped at the feeling coursing throughought my body. There was nothing but warmth. And it was beautiful.

His eyes were this glowing silvery greyish color and held a sense of knowing-ness. It matched his bronze skin tone, which radiated light.

He WAS glowing.

He smiled, showing off his magnificently beautiful pearly whites, and lifted me with no effort at all. Then, turned back to the matter at hand.

The woman.

The woman who fell.