Territory and Exile

Luna's POV

Trixie and Hope are pregnant, apparently they went to some sort of party before Aiden and I mated. They're due in about a week, while I still have a little over two weeks to go. Also they are both only having one cub each. Today I'm showing Aiden our future den. Both he and dad thought I shouldn't be going so far from pride rock. But us girls gained up on them. Kovu even sided with us.

Speaking of Kovu, he and Kiara seem to be spending a lot of time together. I saw Kovu teaching her how to be more stealthy. Which made me smile before I continued on with my day. Last night Dad allowed Kovu into the den, which is great. Though Aiden is still wary of him. I think it's because I'm pregnant.

"Ready?" Aiden asks me pulling me from my thoughts.

"Yes" I say with a smile and then notice Dad and Kovu. "Where's dad and Kovu?" I ask him.

"Simba took him out for a talk, we'll be back around the same time as them" he tells me. I nod my head and get up stretching. We then leave the den and I lead the way to our future territory.

We get there a couple of hours later. "So we have the entire south land and a small portion of the green lands. We have mountains surrounding most of out borders. Plenty of prey and water" I tell Aiden.

"It's beautiful, like you and out future girls" he says rubbing his head against mine purring.

"One or both could be boys" I remind him.

"I'm allowed to pray for two more princesses" he tells me. "Where's the den?" he asks me. I smile and lead him to our future den.

"Welcome to the Castle" I announce as we enter a large cave. "Dad's idea, not mine" I tell him.

"It's perfect, like you kitty" he states and I roll my eyes.

"I'm not a kitty and you don't have to always complement me. We're married and I love you. Nothing will change that" I tell him.

"I know, but I love complementing you" he states. We explore the cave a little before deciding to return to pride rock. But as we do we see my dad alone injured making his way back to pride rock.

"Dad!" I shout running over to him.

"Simba, tell me what happened" Aiden says.

"Kovu, ambush" he says before fainting.

"No" I say close to tears. Aiden gets him on his back and we make our way to pride rock. Where we're meet by a worried mum, Kiara and pride. Along with all the herds. Mum asked what happened. "It was an ambush, according to him Kovu lead him into it" I state.

"No, that can't be true!" Kiara shouts.

"It is" dad says weakly opening his eyes.

"Daddy, it can't be true" Kiara pleads. Just then the herds say Kovu had arrived and I suppress a growl. How dare he shows his face here after he betrayed us. Dad gets up and approaches the edge of pride rock to look down on Kovu. With Aiden beside him.

"Why have you come back?" Aiden demands of Kovu.

"Simba, I had nothing to do with..." Kovu tries to say.

"You don't belong here" dad tells him firmly.

"Please, I ask your forgiveness" Kovu begs.

"Daddy, please listen to him" Kiara pleads.

"Silence!" Dad shouts glaring down at Kovu.

"When you first came here you asked for judgement" Aiden tells Kovu.

"And I pass it now!" Dad shouts. We all look to him to hear his decision. "Exile!" he shouts and Kiara shouts 'no!'. As the herds starts to drive Kovu away while singing. Kiara tried to reach Kovu but two lionesses blocked her way. When she got past them two more took their place. The rest of us watch Kovu disappear on the horizon.

"Father, please! Reconsider" Kiara begs going to stand beside him as Aiden returns to my side.

"You will not go anywhere without an escort from now on" dad tells her.

"No! That's not..." Kiara tries to say, but dad cuts her off.

"He used you to get to me" Dad states.

"No! He loves me, for *me*!" Kiara shouts.

"Because you are *my* daughter! You will not leave Pride Rock. You will stay where I can keep an eye on you - away from him" Dad tells her firmly.

"But you don't know him" Kiara states.

"I know he's following in Scar's paw prints and I must follow in my father's" Dad states.

"You will never be Mufasa!" Kiara shouts. Before running into the den crying.

"It's ok dad, she's just upset. She'll forgive you eventually" I assure him. "But you can't focus on the past, Zira is the fright. Not Scar, she's smarter and stronger then him. More ruff-less" I tell him.

"No doubt she'll try to attack soon thinking you're weak" Aiden states.

"I'll have the herds and Zazu on the look out. If she comes, we'll be ready to defend our home" dad states. "Luna, you and the other pregnant females will remain here. Aiden you'll stay to protect them with the rest of your pride and Kiara. I'll lead my pride in the attack  " he instructs. We nod our heads and I enter the den to go check in on Kiara.

A/N

Picture above of Luna and Aiden's future territory. Video above of the song. Picture on the external link of the cave.