Sugarplum elegy.(inspired by NIKI's song)

Start from the beginning

Seven months older
Air's getting cold, our bed's startin' to creak
God knows where you are
I'm here waiting for love through a screen

Sunday was with blackpink doing a photo shoot. It was the day Chaeyoung ate avocados for lunch and complained all day until dinner. It was the day Jisoo brought dalgom to her room and talked and then fell asleep on her bed. It was the day that she last saw Jennie.

You show me the outfit you chose
For the dinner and tonight's show
Must be nice to be your clothes

Then she recalled monday. It was the day she went out with Chaeyoung buying gifts for her family. After that she and Jisoo played games on their play station while Chaeyoung was busy packing. It was the last time she talked with Jennie who face timed her for her upcoming last solo stage. She asked something about her outfits.

After that, it all went by in a flash..

Second to none even at your worst
Sometimes I wish you'd put me first
Nowadays you're such a blur

We keep dancing around the innocent truth that we're just...

Little bits of Jennie popped into her vision as she closed her eyes feeling the song. Lisa couldn't see much of her because of her and Jennie's busy schedule. All Lisa had for now is her beauty trapped inside her memories.

Jennie.

Cat eyes..

Cherry red lips..

Gummy smile..

Warm hands..

[Chorus]
Out of time (ooh)
Must I die before you feel alive? (ooh)
A curse in a graceful disguise

I love you too much to stay in love

"The night wouldn't have been so cold if i had you, and did i cross your mind today or even yesterday?"

Lisa drowned in her thoughts again..where is her now?
Is she already at Jisoo's house or is she still busy with work?

How are you darling? How are you, really?
How was Taiwan? (you never say)
Thanks for the flowers, but you've been here hours
Yet your coat's still very much on

"Lisa?"

Lisa paused the song and turned around on hearing her name being called. She was met with ...

cat eyes,cherry red lips,gummy smile and..

"What're you doing out here in the cold?"

Jennie asked as she took Lisa's cold hands into her warm ones which are still cladded with her fluffy gloves and blows her warm breath to it.

And warm hands...

Lisa shivered again not because she's cold but because of Jennie's warm breath on her hands this time.

"U-unnie Aren't you supposed to be at Jisoo Unnie's house? Well did you forget something or-"

"Jisoo Unnie told me you're alone and you won't come with her so I'm here"

Jennie smiled.

"Wha-what do you mean?"

Lisa asked and blinked not believing what she had just heard. She poked Jennie's cheek just to be sure she was real too and not her hallucinating shit.

"You're really here.."

Lisa continued and Jennie laughed out loud. Her eyes looks tired but they still got Lisa mesmarized.

"Yah! Lalisa..what were you thinking? Spending Christmas alone is not good,or else Santa won't be giving you presents this year."

Lisa laughed throwing her head back at how cute Jennie just scolded her.

"Gosh! Santa what? Are five jennie unnie?"

Lisa mocked her.

"Okay I'm going back to Jisoo Unnie's house"

She turned around ready to leave and teased Lisa with her poker face. But she was pulled back and all she felt was Lisa's warm hug from her back.

"Santa already gave me my present when you arrived unnie. You can't leave now can you,not if i make you stay?"

And jennie blushed, lost for words. She opened her mouth but Lisa stole all the words from her..and she just laughed.

"Stay with me?"

Lisa asked again as she took in all of Jennie's scent. Her expensive Channel cologne,strawberry shampoo..vanilla.. her everything as she hugged Jennie tighter.

And Jennie sighed .. relief. A contented smile painted her lips

"I never thought you'd ask"

Great was our love, it was one for the books
We gave it the best that we could
But I won't recite all my lines just to watch you and I...lie

I'm so proud I got to love you once..

A/n: Sugarplum elegy's my Christmas jam this year y'all.