green heads

The girls didn't went to the party. Brick amd boomer was sad and butch was confused.

They were mad and they went to the cafe and they saw girls.

They went to them
Boomer and brick:
Why you didn't come? We were waiting you

Miyako and momoko:
-well...our crazy sister thinks that went to your house was dangerous and she locked usm

Bummer and brick:
-what? Why?

Butch: you are really strange

Koaru: yes I am strange but went to rrbz house it's stupidest thing I ever heard doesn't matter if you are our friends.

Rrbz: why is it dangerous?  And you aren't our friend.

- you are playboys and I don't want you to broke my sisters hearts and I am your friend...jeez... you are more greenheads then I thought.

-wait greenheads... there is only one person who is calling us this name.... It's....

"Flash back"
Boys was real ruffs and they broke some windows amd now they are running for their lifes... and some people are following them.
And they found green paint amd cover herself with green colour but people found them and kick them. After people leave they heard someone's voice.

-hahahahah.... you are so stupid... greenheads.. HAHAHAHAH

Boomer: we aren't green heads!!!
Brick:actually... we are... we are covered by green paint
Butch: why are you laughing?

Girl: because you are way to stupid.

Boys: shut up!
Girl: jeez...calm down green heads... anyways my name is koaru buttercup. Do you wanna play soccer?

Boys: yeah we do.

And they were play soccer but koaru won. They became best friends and soon they met her sisters. Miyako bubbles and momoko blossom... their lasy name was trigons but they loved bubbles blossoms and buttercups so... this is their last name now...

-boys we have bad news....
-what happened?
-we are leaving...

-wait what? No please stay here... don't leave..
-sorry... we can't...it's really hard for us....

Boys were watching how girls leave...they were only 8 years old... everyone promised to not forget each other... and  they don't....boys was waiting for them...they were waiting for girls... they loved girls but they don't wanted to admit it...

It has been 8 year... but boys don't forget about girls...they just didn't realise them...

"AND OF FLASH BACK"

-It's koaru buttercup trigon amd if you are her that's means thet this are myiako bubbles and momoko blossom.

And boys hugged them...

singersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें