Chapter One: Wedding

Start from the beginning

"My heart, ay este-- A ring." natawa tuloy  ako sa sagot niya.

"Chase this ring is a seal of Natalie's vow to you. She presents this to you as a token of her submission to you in Jesus Christ. This is a symbol of leadership and privilege. God has placed you as head of the family. You must lead in worship, works and fellowship. As the weaker vessel she depends upon you for strength." walang labis, walang kulang.

"Chase, you may now place your ring on your Groom's finger." Hinawakan niya ang kamay ko at tinignan ako.

"Love you." she mouthed sabay nginitian na naman ako.

"Love you too." I mouthed too at saka niya sinuot ang singsing.

"For as much as Chase and Natalie have consented in holy wedlock, and have thereto confirmed the same by giving and receiving each one a ring; by the authority committed unto me as a minister of the Church of Jesus Christ, I now declare you husband and wife. Husband, you may now kiss your bride."

Hinubad ko ang suot na belo ni Natalie at... "I love y--"

"Hmmrrp!"

"HAHAHAHA! Go Sissy!" boses ni Katleen at nag-thumbs up pa ang asawa ko.

Nang nagkahiwalay na ang mga labi namin sa isa't isa...

"Bagal mo kasi!"