Chapter One: Wedding

Start from the beginning

....

....

....

Napatingin na ako sakanya. "Nat--"

"Ofcourse, I will. Hihihi" sagot niya sabay bungisngis. Haayy... Nakahinga muli ako.

Muntik na!

"Chase, what symbol do you bring as a pledge of that sincerity of your vows?" tanong ni Pastor at nigla akong na-mental block!

"Chase?" sabi ni Natalie.

"A-a-a ring!" sagot ko na medyo pasigaw.

"HAHAHAHA!" Mahinang tawa ng mga bisita.

"Natalie, please remember, a ring is more than a symbol of your marriage. It is a seal of the vow you have made to one another. The circle of the ring is, as far as human eye can see, a perfect circle... with no beginning or end.... so God too, has perfect love for you and wants you to love one another in His grace never, never ending. This ring is made of precious metal. You also are precious in God's sight and now in the life of Chase. When you are absent one from another, the presence of the ring reminds you to be faithful and to fulfill your vows to Chase."

"You may now place your ring on your Bride's finger." sabi ng Pastor kaya kinuha ko ang kamay ng aking pinakamamahal at sinuot ang singsing.

"Natalie, what symbol do you bring as a pledge of that sincerity of your vows?"