~1~

Strong language, Violence, PG-13, Sexual Scenes, All Rights Reserved

I shut my eyes close when the sharp pain went down to my spine as the knife stabbed me on the nerve

"Give it to me!" He grabbed my leg. I kept quiet. He lifted me then dropped and caused me to fall hard on my head.

"I know you have it!"

"I don't!" He grabbed on my hair pulling a wisp of it.

"Stop it!"

"Not until you hand it to me!"

"I don't fucking have it Valentine." He pulled my hair even harder. I yelped in pain. He lifted me by my hair. That was when I saw the poddle of blood beneath me.

My eyes widened in awe. He leaned to my ear. I could feel his hot breath in my ear.

He whispered: "You have 10 second or I'll-"

"Let her go? Yeah that's what I thought." I heard a familiar voice. Jace.

"You wish!" Then he stabbed me one more time. I screamed in agony. It was a terrifying feeling. The knife under your skin. It didn't hurt when it got in but it was incredibly painful when it was out.

"Alex!" I heard him screaming my name. My conscience was fading away. Valentine let go of my hair causing me to fall down one more time again on my head, hard. I saw him walking towards Jace with his weapons. Before he attacked him I was blacked out.

I shot my eyes open. Jace! How was he? I tried to straighten up but my body was hurting so badly.

"Woah woah woah, calm down!" I heard his angelic voice.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I winced.

"Of course." I looked at him. His arm was broken.

"Liar?" He chuckled.

"Don't worry about me." His smile faded all of a sudden.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm so sorry that you had to go there by yourself. If only I knew. I was with Clary and-" I interrupted him by putting my hand on his plumb lips.

"Don't. Please. I don't care whatever you guys were up to. That's none of my business." He took my hand from his lips then pressed it on his cheek.

"I know you do. I'm sorry for not returning you feelings." I sighed looking down.

"Look it has nothing to do with my feelings. You weren't there because of her. We can't be a team anymore but I can care less right now." He sulked.

"Don't do this to me Alex."

"She has a point. We're no longer a team. She has taken over your world and you're totally blind to see that." said Isabelle as she entered the room. He stood up, letting go of my hand. "I said I'm sorry okay. I should've been there earlier. Alec and you weren't there either!"

Isabelle now looked pissed.

"Look dumb you ass if we weren't to look for wherever the hell you were it would've taken us much more less time. But you were busy with mingling with that girl, you've forgotten the purpose of us being a team. Alex was about to die! She has the same qualities as Clary that's why he was after her. That's why we should've protected her, not Clary. For once." Jace looked down. "I'm sorry Alex." Then he left.

"I have to recover soon. I am gonna finish what we've started."

"Babe I'm not gonna let you go there again. You're wounded. You have 2 wounds. You've lost a lot of blood. If Clary wasn't here you could've died." I raised my head.

"What do you mean?"

"She gave you blood." I shook my head. I didn't want her blood. I don't know about her but I'm in love with him and she has him.

"I know it's hard for you but you gotta let go sometime."

"Isabelle Hodge wants to see you." Alec rushed into the room. She nodded then looked at me apologizing before she left. I was now alone. This was my chance to go. I tried to stand up but failed. Fuck it hurt. A sharp pain hit me. Alex you're stronger than that. I managed to stand up the next time.

"Where are you going?" I heard her voice.

"I doubt that'll be your business Clary." I spoke with an annoyed tone not looking at her.

"Jace said-"

"Jace can go to hell." I raged.

"Alex what's wrong?" I just rolled my eyes. I know I was being bitchy but I just couldn't get myself to like her even though I know that she's a nice girl.

"Look stay out of my business if you tell Jace-"

"Tell Jace what?" I startled with his voice.

"That I'm going." I said not making any eye contact.

"You are not going anywhere! Why do you have to be so stubborn?" He said as he rushed towards me.

"Why would I even ask you?" I said walking closer to him.

"You just should." I took two more steps now I could feel him breathing.

"Too bad." I purposely hit him on his shoulder as I walked by. He grabbed my arm turning me around.

"You needed me back in there." He spoke sternly. I shook my head and rolled my ass.

"Not anymore." I escaped from his grip. Took the weapons and got out. He was important to me but he couldn't change my mind. I was a shadow hunter. A good one. Just like him.

I heard footsteps from behind. "Alex wait!" Jace yelled. I didn't pay attention and kept walking.

"Alex please!" He caught up with me then he started to walk with me.

"You can't fight yet. You'll die if you did." I stopped.

"Why won't you just leave me alone Jace?"

"Because I can't." I looked down. That touched me somewhere deep down.

"You love Clary not me." He put his hand on my shoulder.

"It's true I'm IN LOVE with her. She's changed me. You are my bestfriend. You're more than that you're like a sister to me an-"

"I think that's enough Jace." I said as a tear rolled down. He wiped it with his thumb.

"Don't cry. I don't want you to get hurt by me."

"It's too late for that." I snapped.

"She's your sister Jace. Valentine-"

"I don't believe it!" I took away his hand from my shoulder.

"That's your problem. So I'm gonna go as you fantasize about fucking your sister." That was when time stopped. Everything around me was blurry. Only thing I felt was the pain on my cheek. I looked at him as I held my cheek.

"Fuck you!" I cried then stormed out.

"Never come back!" He screamed. I kept walking as tears made their way down my cheek.

"I fucking hate you Alex, you hear me?!" I turned around.

"And I'm fucking in love with the jerk who slapped me for telling the truth." That was it. I got on the motorcycle only to leave them...forever.

Hey guys this is the preview of the story. The more you comment the more I will write. Thanks :) xxx