Choi Hazel

I'm here with my older brother, Choi Seungcheol, at their dorm. It's been 5 months since me and my boyfriend broke up. I asked Seungcheol oppa.

Me: Oppa, do you think I'm perfect for an actress or an idol or a model?

Seungcheol: I think an actress...

Me: Wae?

Seungcheol: Because our step-dad want you to become an actress like him.

Me: What's dad name again?

Seungcheol: Lee Dong-wook...

Dong-wook: (appear out of no where) Hey, kids.

Me & Seungcheol: (Flinched) Appa?!?!

Seungcheol: How did you got in?

Dong-wook: Your door wasn't lock.

Me: Oh!!

Dong-wook: So, what are you two talking about?

Seungcheol: Hazel is asking either she be an actress or an idol or a model. I said she could be an actress.

Dong-wook: That's true... She could be an actress...

Me: Really, dad?

Dong-wook: Yes, princess.

Mingyu: SEUNGCHEOL HYUNG!! HAZEL NOONA!! DINO AND JUN HYUNG ARE KILLING ME!!

Me & Seungcheol: What?!

Me and Seungcheol oppa run to Mingyu's room and saw him being choked by Dino and being punched by Jun. My eyes changed to icy blue and shouted.

 My eyes changed to icy blue and shouted

Me: What do you think your doing?!

Dino & Jun: (looked at Hazel) Princess?!?! (bowed)

Me: (run to Mingyu) Gwaenchana?

Mingyu: I-I ju-just nee-need so-some air-air.

Dong-wook: [walked in the room with Wonwoo] I think I can heal him...

Seungcheol: Just try, dad.

Dong-wook: Okay...

Dad said the spells to heal Mingyu. After a while, Mingyu faint. I looked at dad and asked.

Me: Why did he faint?

Dong-wook: I already healed him. He is just resting. *left the room*

Seungcheol: Okay, dad. Now, you two... [looked at Dino and Jun] In my and Hazel's share room. Now...

Me: *look at Wonwoo* Won, please looked after your boyfriend.

Wonwoo: Sure, princess.

Me and Seungcheol oppa walked to our share room and saw DIno and Jun. I said.

Me: You two... Why did you do that to Mingyu? We're angels. Mingyu is a fragile, sweet, play, big and Kind angel.

Seungcheol: Why did you do it?

Jun: He was annoying...

Dino: We told him not to bug. But he kept on bugging us.

Me: God gave us gifts. I was gifted to be an actress, to sing, to rap and to dance.

Seungcheol: And I was gifted to be a cutie and a rap.

Me: Mingyu was gifted with a soft and fragile heart, a beautiful voice and a big puppy.

Dino: We know, noona...

Jun: And we're sorry.

Me: Go to sleep.

Jisung: You two will sleep at Wonwoo's room while Wonwoo will sleep with Mingyu in Your shared room's share room. Now, Good night...