Chapter 22 I didnt do that

Last night kept repeating over and over in my head , I thought it was dream . I got up at six and limped through and cleaned the house . I picked up all the beer bottles Michael had all the wraps and hot Cheetos bags . I made sure the house was clean . I fell out on the couch around 7:17. I Layed there watching TV .. Spongebob to be in fact .

I was wondering if Michael would remember he raped me last night . I know I'm only a few weeks away from being a month but I'm worried about my baby.I was interrupted with my Thoughts by a loud Yawn .

Michael .

I woke up and threw the covers off of me and yawned extremely loud . I looked over and saw a Huge red stain on jaylas side of the bed . I looked around and everything was spotless . What did I do last night ? I couldn't think straight . I was getting dizzy .. And Dizzier . I bumping into a wall falling back . I got up and leaned against the stare case . "Jayla" I said looking at her from the stair case . "Leave me alone please . " She said turning off The Tv , grabbing her phone and keys and heading forward the front door .

I ran downstairs and grabbed her wrist , "Baby where are you gong what's that stain in our bed" I asked scared . " Is the baby okay what happened ." I asked Tightening My grip in her wrist.

"Michael , You smacked me yesterday . I couldn't believe you would hit me .. At least not with YOUR baby inside of ME . I couldn't stop thinking about that . Everything in me broke down . Then you kept cal lining me a botch so I Layed down and waited until you were half way sleep and I left . I went to an abandoned parking lot and stayed there until 4:30 I came back this house was a mess .. That you caused . You were drunk you called my name and told me to come to you . I Layed next to you trying to sleep up you Raped Me . Michael You Hit me and Raped me in the same day .! " She said breaking down . I let the grip I had on her go . " but I didn't do that " Jayla snatched her wrist out of my hand and walked to her car . I walked out the house and watched her pull off .

Did I really rape Jayla !? I don't remember .

Kay Help me Is The Baby still alive .

Quote Of The Day Will begin :

So stay tuned !

September 10