JIM!!!!!

Jim POV:

   I followed Bones into med bay and walked inside.
   "Alright Bones, what do you need me to do firs...OW!!"
   I flipped my head around to see Bones holding a hypo with a mix of a smug and troll face plastered on.
   "Why!?!?!"
   "Because Jim, it's funny."
   I did all but glared at him. I came all the way down here for this.
   "So I came down here just for your own entertainment?"
   "Pretty much," Bones said as he smirked again.
   "And your choice was to stab me with your murder weapon?"
   "Yea, I know how much you LOVE it, it's like I can't separate you away from it."
   I was five seconds away from jumping twenty feet in the air, do a full 360 and back-hand slap the air out of him.
   But.....Hehehe
   "Haha. Very funny, well if that's all then see ya later Mr.McBones," I spoke before I exited out the med bay doors.
   Within five feet away from med bay I could hear a loud, ragged Bones screaming.
   "JIM!!!!!!!!"
   Opps...
   I forget I left something in that room.

------------Time Skip by Uhura's hair flipping---------

Spock POV:

   I wonder what could be taking the captian so long?? Is something wrong? What if Jim's sick??? Is he sick??? He appeared well this morning...
   I snapped my head up as I saw my Jim enter the bridge. I took note as his appearance. Yes, he seemed to be well. So, what was the purpose of Dr. Mccoy taking Jim from me...the bridge I meant, the bridge.
   "Captain? Is everything alright?"
   "Yea Spock, It's all good. Bones just wanted to mess with me. Thought it was funny to stab a hypo in my neck, which by the way, still hurts," Jim explained.
   A hypo?
   "A hypo, Sir?"
   "Yea, did it for his own entertainment,"
   I stepped out of the chair and walked to my station. I saw Jim rubbing his neck in order to soothe the pain. I internally growled of the thought Dr. Mccoy attempting to harm my mate. Jim said Dr. Mccoy found it...humorus? I find no humor hurting someone...unless they hurt my mate...or my friends...or my family.
   No more than five seconds later, the Dr. himself came through the doors looking ragged. What has occured in med bay?
   "Jim!!!"
   "Oh, hey Bones. What's up? I saw you like 5 seconds ago,"
   "Don't play dumb Jim!!"
   "Ahh, you see that's kind of hard," Jim expressed with what he would call a smug look on his face.
   "Jim you know damn when what you did!!"
   "No not really, please enlighten me my dear friend."
   "Alright then, I'll enlighten you. You put a shit-ton of plastic playful kids ball in my cupboards!! They were filled with like every fuckin color of the goddamn rainbow!!!! Then you got the nerve to tape a piece of paper in the inside that says 'You Played Yorself' Out of all the things!!!"
   I stood back up to block my mate from the Dr.
   "Oh yea!!! I knew I was forgetting something. Oh well," Jim snickered.
   "Oh well? Oh well!! I'll show you oh well,"
   Dr. Mccoy attempted to take a step closer but I would not allow it. I grabed my Jim and collided my body next to his as tightly as I could. I let out a soft growl as Dr.Mccoy froze in his spot.
   "Spock," I heard my Jim whispered in a sigh.
   "I would let no harm come to you," I simply responded
   "Come on Spock, we were just playin' and there's no harm in that,"
   "I find it illogica...."
   "Yoo-hooooooooooooo!!!!"
   I was interrupted mid-sentence when I heard a yell...or a cheer outside?
   I noticed that all head were turned around to were the doors were.
   "Oh boy," a whisper spoke out loud, breaking the silence.
   I tilted my head to see that it was Jim that spoke that whisper. He looked slightly anxious and terrified. What is wrong????
   "Jim?? Is everything alright?"
   "Y-yes and no."
   "Do you recognize the voice?"
   "Yea, sadly" Jim replied no longer looking terrified but more exhausted instead.
   "My I ask who is it?" I asked growing concern for Jim's sudden tiredness.
   "Yea, it's *shudder* my brother,"