1: Nearly Falling Into A Non-Existant Hole

🎶they said this day wouldn't come, but we refuse to run, you'll find us chasing the sun🎶

Chapter 1: Sidewalk Chalk💛

(LOUIS' POV)

"That's a really stupid idea, Louis." Niall told me, rolling his eyes at my suggestion.

"PLEEEEASE? It'll be fun! We can sneak right back in about an hour. Our performance isn't until like 1:00." I pleaded.

"Fine." Liam huffed. The other lads all agreed too. YAY! I pulled them all our of the performers tent. the lads and I were performing in a music festival. A very, very big music festival in Los Angeles. I desperately want to get out of that stuffy tent where all the performers have to wait until its there turn to perform. I ran off into the crowd, pulling a baseball cap over my eyes so no one would recongnize me. The boys put on their disguises as well, as we explored the music festival.

"We're gonna be in so much trouble..." Liam mumbled. ARG, why does he have to be so sensible? Harry shrugged.

"I'm a bit relieved, actually. I'm SOO bored of just sitting around." he said. Zayn and Niall nodded in agreement.

"Oooh popcorn!" Niall cried, running off to a popcorn stand.

"Five popcorns please." Liam ordered for us. The lady at the desk nodded and handed us our food. Giving her the money, I ran off to find something cool to do.

"Lou! Meet us back at the performer tent in half an hour, ok?" Zayn called after me as I ran off. I stuck my thumb into the air as a signal that I understood as I wove in and out of the crowded streets. I froze in my tracks as I saw myself mere inches away from a gaping hole in the cement.

"Oh my god!" I cried, jumping back into someone. I spun around, to apologize. Instantly I locked eyes with one of the most beautiful girls I'd ever seen. She had long black hair pinned up in a ponytail, and shining lavender-colored eyes. I smiled at her. Amusement filled her eyes as she laughed. "What?" I asked, acting incredulous.

"You acted like you were going to fall into a hole!" she said, laughing so hard she was almost doubled over. I frowned.

"I was!" I protested, pointing to the hole. She straightened up, still giggling.

"No, that's just a drawing." she snickered.

"I drew it! It kinda tricks people. Apparently it worked on you." she said. My eyes widened. She drew this? I took a closer look at her and I realized she was wearing an apron-like thing with it's pockets bursting with chalk.