BACK AT LASTED

Chihiro ran all the way to the bath house. "welcome to our bath house plz come .......WAT?? HUMAN?!?!?!" all the spirits in the bathhouse turn and look at me. Uh oh was i not invited? Out of no where came a sound of thundering footstep "out of the way!" Lin/rin came out of the crowd push spirits out of the way. " Sen! Sen is that really you?" said Lin looking up at Chihiro confuse. "Lin!" chihiro tackle Lin to the ground. "Of course it me you nuckle head!" said chihiro between tears. "I miss you so much" Then came another roar of footstep....came yubaba the witch. "sen you can back?" yubaba was in tears then turn around and swich to the mean mode. "what are you doing here?"

Chihiro AV

I RAN IN THE BATH HOUSE WITH LIGHTING SPEED. I THOUGHT MY LEG WAS GONN FALL OFF!!

THE PLACE FELL IN SILENT AS I THOUGHT I WAS GOONA DIE WAITING ANY LONGER.

"SEN!!!!!!!" THE WHOLE PLACE CHEERED. ALL THE WORKERS IN THE BATH HOUSE TACKLED ME TO THE GROUND. LIN/RIN WAS STANDING THERE WTH TEARS IN HER EYES AFTER SHE TACKLED ME.

AS I WAS STRUGGLE ,GASPING FOR AIR THE OLD WITCH YUBABA STOOD THERE WITH HER NOSE IN THE AIR.       "NOW TELL ME WHAT DO YOU WANT?" YUBABA SAID ANGRYLY HOPING CHIRHIRO WOULD WORK FOR HER AGAIN.

I AM SO SORRY IF IT WAS AS INTERESTED =( I TRIED MY BEST TO COME UP WITH A NEW IDEA SOON IT MY FIRST BOOK/NOVEL I EVER FANFIC SO PLZ IF I DO SOMETHING WRONG PLZ PLZ COMMENT AND TELL ME. NO FEELING HURT.     OH AND I DO NOT OWN SPIRTED AWAY