Shot 2. The Journey - Cravings

Let's get into the story,

Life can't be this much cruel for Abhi when he lost his parents in his small age. His relatives didn't care much but his Daadi was there. She took care of him. They lived in that village and his Daadi struggled much for up bringing him, she worked in school to support them financially. He saw and grew up how his Daadi faced all the troubles alone for him. She never shown him any kind of sigh of tired. She loves him more and he wants to return the love more than her.

He knows how life could be if a woman struggles alone up bringing a child. It was deep inside his heart and it just bloomed out when he get to know Pragya was pregnant with her husband who was no more now. He just went to see her because Daadi insisted him to see her because their horoscope matched and she wants him to settle his life with Pragya. He knows entire truth about Pragya's past, so he thought it would be easy to convince Pragya to stop this marriage. He confronted her that he has a girl in his life and he feels like they would end up together, Pragya agreed to stop the marriage easily.

Until she faints out in the living room, in front of Abhi his Daadi and her parents. Panicking more he drove her to hospital only to know she is pregnant of two months. The travel back to home was complete silence; both were lost in each other decisions and thoughts. He lied to his Daadi and her parent that she was weak and that's the reason for her fainting. Pragya just entered inside her room, lost in the reality of his life.

He shared his change of decision and the reason behind it. Whoever hears his reason would confuse by it. A man marrying a pregnant woman for the baby and he doesn't want her or the baby to hear anything against. The pain and struggle he and his Daadi went through, he don't want Pragya and her baby to go through. At that moment he felt marriage is the right decision and it would be forever, he convinced her.

Giving her space of time to think and consider his decision, she finally agreed for the marriage. They had simple peaceful marriage in the register office and little Mandir visit. Returning back to Mehra Mansion as Mr. Abhishek Mehra the most successful business man's wife, Pragya felt her life is taking a new turn and this journey with him is going to be something she never dreamt for.

At Abhi Pragya's room,

Early morning sun slightly peeps in, with the slowly slaying curtain on the room window. The two souls were peacefully sleeping in bed, not worrying about the future or anything because Abhi made sure that there is only good in their life, even if bad is there he would shield it out from her and baby's life. They are not his responsibility; they are his only happiness and solace. Why? No words can explain because it is feeling only can be felt.

Pragya felt little tickle. She firstly didn't pay much attention, but lately it continued. She slowly fluttered her eyelids and adjusted her sight to the light and opened her eyes to see the sight in front of her. New day in his house, new day in their newly married life, a new day as his wife, her sight filled with him. He digs his face into the pillow, only his half face was visible to her. She doesn't know what to do with him. He was so sure to marry her and give his name to the baby and care for her.