thirty three

(Y/n)'s POV

I had no idea what was going on. Pietro was dead, Wanda hated Bucky, the stone on my wrist was cracked, Chaz was a part of the X-Men, whoever they were. Too much is happening all at once.

"Buck?" I called into his room. He hadn't come out in a couple of days.

"What?" I heard a hoarse voice call.

"Bucky, are you okay?" I asked, turning on the light. I saw Bucky sitting on his bed. He looked skinny and tired, like he hadn't eaten or slept in days.

"No, I'm not. I called those two army guys to help us win the fight against Tony. I didn't want them to kill anyone. Then, that bitch took over my mind, and all hell broke loose. Now Wanda hates me. You probably do too," he explained, not turning around.

"I don't hate you, Bucky. Neither does Wanda. I bet if you explain it to her she'll understand. No one is blaming you for this," I said, sitting next to him.

"Thanks (Y/n). I'm gonna go take a shower," Bucky said, getting up and walking into his bathroom. I chuckled to myself and walked out of his room when I heard him turn the water on.

That's one scary situation explained.

I walked into the kitchen to see Steve sitting at the counter with a cup of whisky.

"Hey Steve," I said, walking to the fridge.

"Sup, kid. How are you feeling?" he asked. I shrugged and grabbed a water bottle.

"Better, I guess. Just sore," I said.

"When you feel better, do you want to train with me?" he asked.

"You bet your frozen ass I do," I said, walking into the living room. I saw Peter in there, and I sighed and sat next to him.

"Oh! Uh, hi (Y/n)," Peter said, almost jumping out of his seat. He was watching cartoons.

"Hey. Mind if I watch with you?" I asked. He gulped and nodded.

I didn't hate Peter. I wanted to be with him again, but it hurt too much. We can still be friends, right?

-

After about a week I felt completely better. Steve and I have been training on and off for days. Things were starting to get better. Wanda no longer hated Bucky, Bucky wasn't depressed anymore, and the crack in the stone in my wrist was gone.

No one knew the whereabouts of Chaz, which scared me. She had great power, and I think she was the stonekeeper, somehow.

Like how Vision was the stonekeeper of the Mind Stone, Chaz was the stonekeeper of the (Y/n) Stone. Lame name, I know, but I haven't come up with a badass name yet.

After a long day of training with Steve, I decided to go to the comic store. I haven't been there in a while, and I needed to stay up to date with my Teen Titans.

I walked in to see Stan and Tobey behind the counter. They were having an in depth conversation over who would win in a fight-- Iron Man or Captain America.

"Iron Man, easily," Tobey said.

"No, you twit, Captain America!" Stan exclaimed.

"I vote (Cap/Tony)," I chimed in.

"You're crazy," (Tobey/Stan) said.

"No, I'm right. Anyways, y'all get the new Teen Titans issue yet?" I asked. Tobey reached behind the counter and handed it to me. I smirked and gave him $10.

"The comic is only five dollars," Tobey said.

"Oh I know. The extra five is for you being cute," I said with a wink. Tobey blushed and Stan started laughing. I smirked and walked out of the store.

"(Y/n)! Wait!" Tobey called from inside the store. I turned around to see him running after me.

"Hey," I said.

"Hi. I was wondering if you maybe, I don't know, wanted to go on a date sometime?" he asked. I could tell that he was really nervous.

"Sure," I said. He beamed.

"Here, type your number into my phone," he said. He handed me his phone, I typed my number into it and handed it back to him.

"T-Thank you," he said. I smiled as he walked back into the comic store.

I continued to walk down the street, but then a boy in a red suit fell down in front of me.

"Really?" He said.

"Oh, so you're following me now?" I asked, annoyed.

"Uh, no! I was just, uh, patrolling the neighborhood," Peter said, trying to play it cool. I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

"What do you want, Parker?" I asked.

"Why are you going on a date with this guy? He's a complete dork," Peter said, following me.

"I can date other people. We aren't together anymore, Peter."

"(Y/n), I know. But, from the point of view of your best friend, I think he's a dork," Peter said.

"My what?" I asked, stopping.

"You know, best friend. We stopped dating, so I thought we went back, to being, you know, best friends," Peter said with a shrug.

"Maybe before. You cheated on me, Parker. Twice. You can't expect me to just bounce back to being best friends with you," I said.

"Oh. Uh, I need to go," he said, voice cracking.

"Wait Peter-" I said as he shot a web and flung away. I sighed and continued to walk back to the tower.

When I finally got there, it started to rain.

"Kid, go on the roof," Tony said, right when I walked in.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Just do it," he said, trying to cover his smile.

I shrugged and walked upstairs to the top floor, and I flung the door open.

It was raining harder now. I saw a boy in a suit, holding a bouquet of roses. It was now raining so hard that I couldn't even see who it was.

I walked forward to see that it was Peter.

"(Y/n), I know that I can never make up for what I did, but, please, just be my best friend again. I can't live with without you," he said quietly. A tear fell.

"I can do better than that," I said. I leaned in and pulled him by his collar. I then kissed him.

He dropped the bouquet and held me. We stayed there for a long time, and it was the best time of our lives.