Chapter 37: Family Meetings.

Start from the beginning

" erm, Do I know you miss?"

"Oh, I never got to introduce myself! I'm Kamiko Akemi! Murayama's mom!" As she says that my eyes widen a bit. I never expected to see her again. Plus I almost forgot about what I did... I don't know how I can forget I saved someone from being raped. I've been pretty busy.

" Ah, It's a pleasure to oficially meet you miss. I'm M/N L/N. But I already told you that didn't I?" I say with a smile. She suddenly hugs me.

"I still haven't forgotten what you did for my daughter M/N-kun. And I'll be forever grateful for it. Thank you..." I hear her voice crack a bit. So she still remembers that huh.... I just smile and hug her back.

"Didn't I tell you miss? I don't want to see anyone crying unless it's of happiness." I just repeat the words I told her in that day. I'm probably the nicest devil in existence... Though I'm not even sure what I am anymore... Human? Devil? Angel? A idiot? Probably the last one...

" Mom? Who's that? "We separate as Murayama appears from behind us. Wonder what she was doing to be separated from her mother like this.... Actually I don't want to know. She probably was at a bathroom or something...

" Ah. I was just talking to M/N-kun. This school is quite big. I got lost in these big halls you know?" Akemi says. Murayama just looks at us before shrugging.

"Aren't you that boy who was with Kaichou that time the perverted trio was peeking on us?" Murayama asks looking at me with her head tilted. Oof. She still doesn't know who I am... I manage to be a loser even though I'm part of the Group where the popular kids hang out...

" Ah, yes. I'm M/N L/N. I'm from the same class as you... "I say scratching my cheek.

" Aren't usually hanging out with Issei? Are you also a pervert? "She says reaching for the shinai in her bag. I just sweat drop and take a step back.

" Murayama! That's not how you should treat your classmates!"Akemi scolds her daughter.

" B-but mom! He could be a pervert! I don't trust anyone who hangs around one of those perverts!"She argues. Why does Issei bring me trouble even when he's not here?

" *Sigh* sure whatever. It's been a pleasure meeting you Akemi-san, Murayama-san. I'll go now. Just forget I exist again."I say bowing and walking away. Ugh. I guess I'm not meant to be with people my age... Or humans anyways... *Sigh*

-With Murayama and Akemi-

" Murayama! You hurt his feelings!" Akemi says angrily at her daughter. Who looks down in a bit of guilt. Before realizing something.

"Why do you care so much about him anyways? Didn't you two just meet?" She asks. Curious as to why her mother is so caring to some student she just met. Akemi just sighs before patting her head

"One day you'll figure out. Anyways, let's go. You're late for class aren't you?" With that they both leave for class. Still, Murayama wondered who that boy was and why he was so important...

-Time skip-

M/N'S POV.

It's lunch break and I think I should get something before going to my usual spot. Aka, the rooftop. The place it all started... In my eyes anyways. I did meet Koneko there... Actually now that I think about it. I'm surprised I never jumped off the thing. I was in some rough times back then... Glad those are over... I think. No point dwelling in this I guess. I round up a corner and hear some flashes. Camera flashes. What's going on here? I didn't know we were having a photo shoot or something here. Looking past like 20 men with cameras I see quite the cute girl.... Cosplaying? Isn't that costume from that one anime "Magical girl"? I recall something about one of Issei's client being a fanatic of that show... The girl was twirling around a star staff as the photographers joyfully took more pictures. Now, this isn't any of my business, but her skirt sure is short.... Murayama must be right. I probably am turning into a pervert if I'm noticing details like this...