Pub Chatter 4th Edition - December 23, 2018

*****A Christmas Message from Bill and Myna*****

A Christmas Message from Bill - Where do I start? Christmas always seems to be a time to reflect on what is important to you in your life. I have been very fortunate, as I have an amazing life. I have a beautiful wife, two amazing daughters, two great son-in-laws and 4 beautiful grandchildren. I am surely blessed.

I am also blessed to have an amazing family here at the Poets Pub. I never imagined, when I started this site that it would last as long as it has and continue to grow. After the first year or so, I felt overwhelmed and in all honesty, I was ready to shut the site down. Then Mystres Myna asked to be a part of this and a new era for the Poets Pub came to light. I have often wondered what accolades I could give Mystres Myna. She is a dear friend and I honestly adore her.

I saw her sign a message today as : Myna (Admin)

I don't think so.

When Myna joined the Pub, it was reborn. Without her, the Pub would not exist. She is as much a Founder of this Pub as I am. So, as my Christmas wish, I want my friend Myna (Jess) to accept the title of Co-founder of the Poets Pub. It is the highest accolade I can give her. And it comes with every ounce of respect, I can muster.

Please accept this Myna.

I would also like to thank and send a personal Christmas wish to lyttlejoe. You are the cornerstone of the Poets Pub and you will always have a special place in this establishment. You are a dear friend and one of the most amazing Poets I have ever met. The Pub is a better place because of you.

I would also like to give a special Christmas thank you to Ruechari. What can I say. I dumped the Saloon on you and you made it even bigger than I could have ever imagined. And you are a special friend.

To the members of the Pub. What can I possibly say, that would make you understand how wonderful you are to me and how important you are. You have taken my dream and made it a reality and as each year goes by and we continue to grow, it warms my heart to see the amazing group of Poets that pass through our doors. You are the heart and soul of the Poets Pub and I look forward to working with all of you, in the New Year, as we continue to make the Poets Pub the place to be, for all Poets on Wattpad.