Cassidy's outfit

Vivian's outfit~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~When we got there we saw a baby blue mustang behind the Darry's car

Vivian's outfit
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When we got there we saw a baby blue mustang behind the Darry's car. Isabela and Maria must be here already. We walked inside and immediately shouted,
"THE PARTY HAS JUST ARRIVED!!"
Everyone looked at us and we all laughed. I went to the kitchen to see if anyone was there. I saw Isabela talking with Darry about adult things. Looks boring. I went to see what the others were doing. I walk into the living room and Cassidy and two bit watching Mickey, Ru and ponyboy talking about a book he's been reading called Legend of Zelda, Steve and Liz we're talking about cars, and sodapop just came down. "Well you look nice." I say.
"T-t-Hanks!" He said.
I look around the house for María and Johnny but they were no where to be found. I go up to Isabela and ask, "where is maria?"
She said, "oh she go the flu and couldn't make it. Johnny offered to take care of her and that's were he is. Oh and do you like my outfit? I think it's to much.

 Oh and do you like my outfit? I think it's to much

Isabela's outfit
"I think it looks great!" I say.
"Thanks Vivian!" She says as she walks of to find Darry.
When it was just about time to eat, Dallas came in and he looked drunk. "Where have you been?" I ask.
"I just went to bucks place for a few drinks. *hiccup* and I saw an angleeee." He slurred.
"Just lie down Dallas." I sigh
"Yesssss ma'am." And just like that he passed out on the couch. Oh Dallas what am I going to do with you I say in my head. I went to the kitchen to see the food set up so I sit in my seat, which happens to be next to Soda. Ru was sitting in between ponyboy and soda, Liz was between Steve and ponyboy, Cassidy was in between two bit and Steve, and finally Isabela was between two bit and Darry. "Let us pray," I say and we all held hands, "thank you god for the wonderful meal. Thank you fair all my friends, old and new, let us have a safe new year, and thank you for everyone in my life. Please let María get better, so she can join us. Amen." We all made the sign of the cross and chowed down.
"Wow this is really good ham, who made it?" Steve asked.
"Me and Isabela made it together." Said Darry while looking at Isabela. She just simply blushed. When everyone was done eating we went to the living room to watch Christmas movies. It was about 10:00 when we heard the door open. Johnny and María were standout the doorway. Mari looked awfully tired, but she still had a smile.
"María what are you doing here? You should be resting honey." Isabela Said.
"I wanted to come. I couldn't miss out on all the fun." She said in a hoarse voice.
"Ok then." Isabela Said and went to sit on Darry's lap on the recliner. Darry was blushing like a mad man. When we watched all the movies, we had Christmas karaoke which two bit and Cassidy won. After that, we opened our secrecy Santa gifts.
( I'm too lazy to write this so I'm going to do this instead)
Ru got ponyboy a new book and ponyboy got ru a new notebook.
Cassidy got two bit a Mickey sweatshirt and two bit got Cassidy a Minnie sweatshirt.
Isabela got Darry a new tool box and Darry got Isabela jewelry (he saved up a lot of money for the necklace)
Liz came late so she just sat and ate cake with Steve.
Johnny got María matching jean jackets and María got Johnny matching watches.
Sodapop got Vivian some nice shoes and Vivian got soda a home made icecream machine because Vivian knows how much he loves sweets.
(And there ya go! 😁)
Once we said thank you to everyone, it was time to go home. Right as we were about to leave. María fainted into Johnny's arms.
"María! Is she ok?!" Asked a worried Johnny.
"Yes she's fine. She just sensitive to the weather." Isabela said.
Isabela took María and dropped her in the car. When María was secure, they left in their mustang. Cassidy, Ru, and Liz went back to the my little cabin. I was about to head out when I heard my name called. "Vivian! Wait!" I turn around and see sodapop rushing out of the house with my scarf.
"You almost forgot this." He said.
"Why don't you take it? It gives me an excuse to see you again. 😉" I Said.
I then picked him in the cheek and ran to catch up with the others. When we got home, we all changed into some fuzzy onesies and drifted off to sleep while watching Rudolph the red nose reindeer. I wonder what tomorrow will bring me. I thought and then let the sleep take over.

????? P.O.V
Enjoy your fun while it lasts sugar cookie. I'm coming for you and your brother. I will finally have my revenge and you will see the true power of darkness. It's only a matter of time before that syrum sinks in. Soon people will think your a freak and you will be all alone.
Muhahahahahahah!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey stars

So thank you to all of those who read this book. It has been an amazing journey with you all. Who do you think the mysterious person is? Stay tuned to find out. And remember, Stay safe, don't do drugs, stay in school and have a Merry Christmas 🎄 😆

~shootingstar304🌟