10: Here we go.

Today is my last of school. Yayyy. please play the song with it ^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Confusion. Clouding the heads of both of them.

It had only been a few hours, but it felt like days. Jimin was crying, and Yoongi was- well, falling in love. What to do? They were in a bit of a pickle. 

I guess we've reached this part of the story. The part where there's a conflict. And it has to be solved within a few days or hours before things go downhill. What should they do?

I don't know. They'll have to take action themselves... I can't help these love struck boys. Sorry. Now, let's get back to Yoongi, who seems to be more in a crisis than Jimin. Even though Jimin had been crying ever since Yoongi dashed out. Yoongi was feeling a new emotion. A feeling he had never felt before. It was love, and his confusion made him frustrated cause he didn't know what to do. His first instinct was kiss Jimin, but multiple reasons held him back. But kissing felt right. His parents always kissed. And they loved each other. So, that meant he loved Jimin. I guess so. 

What he felt, it was like an urge. An urge to hold and kiss Jimin. But why? Yoongi scoffed. Was that even a question? "Oh, I don't know I guess I just fell in love with a person who treats me like i'm a person who can do no bad, compliments me, is kind and sweet, caring and overall just beautiful.. I guess."  No. He fell because Jimin was Jimin. Kicking that ball was the best thing that ever happened to him. 

With a mind full of thoughts, Yoongi looked out of his window to peer at Jimin's house. The lights were off. "Did he leave? Did I hurt him? W-what is that?" It was Jimin's....

Cat? 

The spotted cat stared at Yoongi with big eyes through one of the windows of Jimin's house. It wasn't a creepy stare or anything. In fact, the cat looked sorrowful. Big green eyes with a bit of a bluish tint on them. It was meowing but he obviously couldn't hear it behind the glass. The poor thing did this for a few minuets until somebody walked up and scooped the chubby cat. It was Jimin.

Yoongi locked eyes with Jimin for a good while. He expected Jimin to give him a disgusted look and walk away, but he didn't. Instead, the blonde smiled a bit and waved. The small gesture he always did when he saw Yoongi. His eyes were full of understanding and comfort. Just like always. But something was different. There was also a small stream of liquid going down his soft cheek. When it fell, Jimin quickly tucked his face next his cats and walked away from the window. Yoongi saw this and couldn't take it any longer. He did hurt Jimin, now he was gonna fix this. 

...

Jimin was fine. It was okay. Things like this happen all the time to him. It was just a bit different from the other times. This time, he loved the person instead of just thinking of them as another person. Min Yoongi, the name stuck in his head more than a melted lollipop on a hot seat.  Most people he met were toxic, rude, and just plain rotten. It was as if his purity attracted negativity and bad people. Terrible people everywhere, but one amazing one right next to his house. So close to him. 

He wasn't fine.

He had lost a person he loved.

And he most likely won't come back. 

He would have to forget about him just like the rest of the people he forgot about.

Though the people were never really forgotten about. Especially Min Yoongi.

He began to cry softly and he crawled on the couch a ball wrapping himself in a blanket, the blanket Yoongi had used. 

Knock Knock Knock!

Huh? Who is tha-  Jimin looked up from his cat and looked at the door.  He wiped his eyes trying not to mess up his makeup too much, and patted himself off. Opening the door he was surprised but happy to see a person, who quickly caught him in a hug.

"I-i'm sorry, Jimin. I didn't mean to run out on you like that."

It was Yoongi.

He came back...

Jimin hugged back Yoongi in a tight embrace and smiled as he giggled in joy. He was here, and hugging Jimin. Yoongi was once again damp and cold from the rain, but Jimin's warmth made him feel better. Both slightly pulled away from the hug and looked at each other deeply in the eyes. Both eyes full of love and excitement. Now Yoongi, claim him as yours. Hurry. 

It wasn't long until things got a bit frisky...

------------------------------------------------------------------

aLEXA, PLAY HOUSE OF CARDS SKSKSKKSKSK