uno

a quick, short one, made just for you.
➣ your pov.

Grayson stares at me through the phone, its late at night, he has been traveling for work, so our way of sexual healing was through the phone, and i'm not complaining.

i place down the phone to an angle where he can see all of me, from my head, to my perfect velvet laced pajamas, to my silky, freshly shaved legs.

he catches on to what i'm planing, and follows by placing his phone down to an angle where i can see him, face down.

with him half naked, sitting there perfect posture shirtless. this man is enchanting, my attraction for this man is undeniable, and when its sexual, it only increases more. not to mention, he was always in shape, and his body form was sculpted by gods, each inch, was perfect, and he's not only huge himself, a big muscular dude, his way of words and physical affection is to die for.

as i admire him, he slips off his shorts, following up with his briefs, leaving himself bare, and vulnerable to my eyes.

"take it off." he says, sternly. his voice is almost as hot as he was.

i slip my hand down to my shorts, slowly, not breaking eye contact, remove it.

i used to be insecure, but the way Grayson kissed every corner of my body, with time he showed me how to love myself, every curve, every pore, everything. all of me.

"act as if i was there baby, act as if i'm the one pleasuring you." he demands with his deep voice.

he begins to stroke himself, at a slow pace to begin.
with my body shuddering, my fingers trail down my body, till i reach my clit & start to go in circles slowly.

i hear Grayson groaning though the other side of the phone. each time he lets out a groan, a moan, or any sort of noise, my heartbeat increases.

his moans replaying in my head, making me even wetter than i already was.

i speed up my pace and arch my back.
"fuck" grayson says. simply the thought of him drives me insane.

I hit my clit over and over, making me moan. Imagining him as the one circling my clit, i moan out his name. "fuck... grayson" i feel myself getting closer.

he continues to watch me, his hands still stroking his hard dick, going faster the second i said his name.

"baby i'm gonna cum" i announce while my breath increasing.

"cum ( y/n ) cum for me." he replies.

hearing him say that, made me beyond excited.
i feel myself get the final rush of adrenaline, as for the last time, i moan out his name.

I take my finger out, to catch my breath, luckily Grayson finished right after me.

my heart still pumping, i sit there for a second to collect myself.

I lick my lips trying to make them less chapped, catching my breath, as i got up to clean myself.

"satisfied?" i hear grayson ask still trying to get his breathing back to normal.

"m-mhm.." i stutter, my voice still shaky after.

"good." i hear him reply with a smirk on his face.

*۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۩ 4444 ๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۞*

hi, its the author.
thank you for all the support.
i hope you enjoy this chapter,
and thank you for all the votes.
i love you guys.