Prologue

Dedication: yoongiistongue <3 

 i think this will always be my favorite gif of Taehyung, i adore this cutie sm. 

I know the school Jungkook attended in real life was not an all-boys school, but in this fic, I will pretend it was cause I didn't know till half-way through writing the chapter. Whoops. 

Also, schools in South Korea tend to go school passed the end of school (like they stay after for studying, sometimes till like 10pm wow), but for my own sanity and flexibility when writing this story, I will have to hold back on following that reality. There are quite a few things I had to change or alter, in order for the story to flow how i wanted it to. 

 PS: my instagram is hazandtae (I post tons of bts there) 

 - 

Falling in love is like a sneeze; you can try to stop it, but it's inevitable.

So for someone like Taehyung, who is known for sneezing so loud and dramatically, you can only imagine what falling in love was like for him. He can't just love someone. He loves, not just with words or actions, but with his everything.

The thing is, when he first saw Jungkook, it wasn't that 'oh my god I'm so in love' feeling. It was just a little crush and over the years, it grew just as they did. Jungkook became cuter, became hotter, and Taehyung's expectations were always met every time he saw him. For Taehyung, that says a lot cause the guy had some very high expectations.

He loved from afar, though. Taehyung didn't dare make a move, it was far too risky. He stayed focusing on his school work and hoping one day the world will change and he won't be afraid to flirt with a guy without being afraid of getting beat up. Being in an all-boys school made it a lot harder, because shit, guys are so cute.

Not as cute as Jungkook, of course.

Jungkook is a year younger than him and thankfully, that helped with Taehyung's crush because he didn't have to get distracted during class. The only classes they have together are extra curriculars and when they go to lunch, but even then, Taehyung usually sits far away from his table because his friend, Yoongi, insisted that they don't associate with such people.

Taehyung was currently working on his classwork when the door to the classroom opened and everyone turned their heads, only to see the principal enter alongside with a guy that looked around Taehyung's age. Their teacher greeted the pair and spoke quietly, nodding as the man motioned to the guy, who was shifting awkwardly on his feet but politely greeted the teacher.

It wasn't common to get new students, at least, not in Taehyung's classes. The boy looked very soft, his features giving off this very cute and innocent aura to him. The yellow school uniform definitely made the innocence increase. Taehyung was never a fan of yellow, so he was not a fan of the uniform, though few people can pull it off, like Jungkook and whoever this guy is.

"Class, let's welcome a new student of ours; Park Jimin," the teacher said, gaining everyone's attention. "Please welcome him to our school."

Everyone took a moment to welcome him and Jimin looked down, seemingly flustered under the attention. The teacher had him introduce himself and his voice was soft-spoken as he said, "Hi, I'm Park Jimin. I'm uh, happy to be here."

"Where are you from?" the teacher asked curiously.

Jimin answered, "Busan. I moved here this weekend."

"Well, I hope you have a great time here. School of Performing Arts is a wonderful school, I'm sure you'll love it," she told him, motioning to the three empty seats. "Take a seat where you wish. I will hand you the worksheet we are working on."