000 // Prologue

"Where's my broth-brother?" my weak voice choked. The copper taste enveloped my mouth and throat making it difficult for me to form words.

My vision was slightly blurred as my hands were clenched over my stomach, covering it. My head was tilted towards my hands. I shakily took one hand off my stomach. The once clean, manicured hand was now smothered in blood. My blood. 

Tears slid down my cheeks at the grusome sight. I tried to swallow down the fear, but a lump of blood replaced it. My body began to heave as I coughed to the side. Blood dripped onto the floor from my mouth. Blood lingered on the corner of my mouth making my eyes continued to tear up. This was it.

I rolled back slowly, gazing up and connected with piercing blue eyes that I have come to adore so much. His cheeks were damp from the tears his own eyes were shedding. Some of my blood smeared his flawless face, and some managed their way into his light brown, spiky hair. 

"You h-h-have to g-get St-Stiles." I whispered panicked but almost unaudibly. I knew he could hear me because of his heightened sense of hearing.

My ears picked up on a whimper that escaped from his mouth. He brought a hand close to my face, and gently wiped the corner of my mouth. His hand returned back to cradling my head.

"Does it hurt?" his voice asked, cracking towards the end of his question. I shook my head from side to side.

I wasn't lying. My body had gone numb a little while ago. Even if there was pain, my mind was too disoriented as it is to focus on it. 

My eyes blinked shut for a moment due to fatigue. "You need to stay awake, Sof." his sweet voice whispered in my ear. I hummed, too tired to attempt to speak a response.

A soft pair of lips lingered on my forehead. They stayed put on my forehead for a few seconds. Once they were removed, I felt pressure on top of my head. I felt his warm skin and I knew he was leaning his forehead against mine. 

"You can't leave me." I heard his voice mumble into my matted hair. 

No one said anything after that. My body laid limp on the ground, and my head rested on his lap. No doubt blood covered every inch of his clothes. The vacant room was silent. But we know, all silence comes to an end. Ours was ended by rentless yelling.

"Sofia!" the distant voice yelled. "Oh my god! Sofia!"

I could make out heavy footsteps running over towards us. "What the hell happened to my sister?!" the voice cried out.

Once the frantic person was in my line of sight, I took in the dark brown, messy hair, the caramel eyes I grew up with, and the plaid button up shirt. Stiles. 

"You came." my voice managed to squeak out. I smiled up at him, quivering slightly. I closed my eyes because of the cracking of my pale lips. 

Beneath me, I felt Liam's body slowly lift me up and replaced himself with my brother. Stiles wrapped his lanky, shaking arms around my fragile body. His head fell down against my own. I could feel his body heaving, and I could hear his sobs. 

"I-I love you, St-Stiles." I whispered, his head shaking. "You're th-the best bi-big bro-brother I could ev-ever a-ask for." I choked, feeling the blood rise up in my throat. "I'm pr-proud of u-us. All three of u-us."

"Sofie, we need you." his voice whispered, finally looking at me.

Tears began pouring out my eyes just looking at him so distraught. "I'll be with m-mom." I lolled my head to the left and saw the pack holding onto each other. Scott was embracing a frnatic Liam, Kira was holding a sobbing Lydia, and Derek had an arm wrapped around a glossy eyed Malia. 

I rolled my head back not being able to look at them anymore. Stiles' fingers were running through my hair, His fingers were shaky, but it was soothing in a way.

"Stiles?" I said, my breathing increasing. His eyes snapped down looking into mine. "There's a box in my closet. Behind all my sh-shoes. I wa-want you to gi-give it to dad. It will take ca-care of all hi-his mo-money problems."

He shook his head, "I can't, Sofie."

"You have to pr-promise me, Stiles." I begged, my breathing becoming shallow. "Please."

For a moment, he bobbed his head up and down. I shakily lifted my bloody hand off my stomach, reaching up towards his cheeks, and softly caressing it. His face slumped against my hand as he squeezed his eyes shut. 

"I love you, Sofie." he whispered. "I love you too, Batman." I breathed out deeply. 

My eyes drooped shut as I felt my body slowly shutting down. It was getting more difficult to breathe with each passing second. "Sofia?" his voice asked, alarmed. His body shifted under mine, cradling my body. 

All I saw were different colors and lights as my body took its last breath. My hand limply fell from his cheek onto the ground next to my now lifeless body as I was overcome with complete and utter darkness.