"But, I want to"

{A/N} Heyy, It's Mystica..hope you guys are enjoying this chapter, feel free to listen to the audio I added as you read. I thought it would go with what's going in the chapter😉Catcha later my lovelies😘

Nico's POV

"Nicki come tell me. Pwweasssee" I groaned as she gave me the nickname and kept begging for me to answer.

"Nothing"  I chuckled a bit, "Nothing's going on between us and besides, I haven't even decided if I-" Rae cut me off.

"-If you like girls?"

I just looked at her blankly as she just smiled at me and I sighed, sitting next to her in my bed.

"So what you and Alex?" I asked her finally. I looked Rae in the eyes as she tried to avoid eye contact with me, "Rachel.." I said her real name, finally getting her attention.

"Nothing. And besides, aren't you two together?" She asked me which kinda made me laugh.

I shook my head no, "It's complicated" I said to her. Rae shook her head and smiled, "Complicated my ass, you either want him or not" She exclaimed, both of us laughing.

" And you either want Karolina or not " She added, which made us both stop laughing and just look at each other.

We stared at each other for a while, until I finally leaned in a placed my lips on to hers. Realizing how freaking stupid I was being, I pulled away quickly.

"I'm so sorry, I-I'm so stupid" I rambled standing up from my bed putting both of my hands on my head, closing my eyes.

I suddenly feel a hand gently grab my arm, pulling it away from my head. I was spun around to meeting Rae there, she placed my arm around her waist and did the same with my other arm. I felt goosebumps done my spine when she place her arms around my neck and whispered into my ear.

"But, I want to"

And with that, Rae pressed her lips on to mine, I was shocked at first, but then I went into it and joined her with the kiss. It was amazing actually, her lips were soft but cold. I placed my hand on to her face and it was cold too. 'Is she always freezing?' I had thought to myself as we continued to passionately kiss.

She pulled away from me and smiled, "Try not to catch feelings Nicki " She said whispered as she stroked my head for a second. She turned around and walked over to my bed and got on top of it. She looked at me and motioned for me to come over at the bed, I walked over trying not to blush or smile at what happened. I turned off my lamp and got in my bed, laying down. I looked at Rae who was looking at me.

"Why did you kiss back?" I finally asked her, all she did was smile.

"Because I wanted to" Rae said as she turned away from me and got out of bed. "No, that can't be the reason" I told her as I lifted up and turned my lamp back on. She just shook her head at me and started to take off her shirt and leggings over at the corner of my room.

" Rae, tell me now...please..no more secrets...especially from each other...our parents already hid a lot from us, we can't do the same" I told her, she turned around at me and sighed heavily.

"I did it for you. All for you, Nicki" She finally admitted.  "For practice." She added. "I know you feel something for Karolina, Nicki...and denying it over and over and over to make yourself feel better...to feel normal..is going to hurt you more than ever. Then you're gonna hate yourself because of it. And you already have hated yourself for quite some time, haven't you?"

Wow. I didn't have any words...I just kinda stared at my covers running my hand over it a bit. I then started thinking about everything she said. She was right actually, about me hating myself. Suddenly, I felt a hand touch mine and I looked up to meet with Rae's eyes.

"So..you're not-" I started to say, "No. I like guys...but I will kiss a girl to make a point" Rae had cut me off. "And what was your point?" I asked her curiously , but I feel like I already knew the answer.

"It was that you liked girls, Karolina specifically. And that you don't have to hide who you are in order to feel normal" Rae said adjusting her bra strap. She had walked over to the other side of my bed and got in laying down, smiling at me, "Goodnight Nicki" Rae said as she closed her eyes.

"Goodnight" I told her and turned off my lamp , laying back down.