"Y'all hell man come on and cook a nigga hungry. Y'all stop all that playing. Trez come on get ya ass whooped on the game nigga." Kayden said.

"Nigga bet 500 you ain't gone beat my ass." Trez stated.

"Issa bet come on." Kayden responded with a smirk, and they walked out the kitchen.

"KAYDEN OPEN THE DOOR FOR GENESIS." I yelled since I was prepping the food.

He didn't respond but I heard her talking and the she came into the kitchen and hugged me.

"Hey bestie bitch. How you been?" She said excited.

"Bitch I'm good and I gotta be honest with you I think I'm starting to fall for Kayden ass. You know I been liking him but I like him more and more everyday that I'm around him." I said.

"Awee bestie you crushing but I think you should be honest with him and let him know before some other bitch come along." She said while washing her hands and helping me cook the food.

"Imma tell him tonight when all y'all folks leave but I'm nervous as hell bitch. I wasn't this nervous with my last nigga. Plus I'm a virgin me and ky never had sex." I said to her.

"That's not gone change the way Kayden feels about you. I know he likes you so just tell him the truth and see where it goes. It's gone work out I promise." She responded.

We continued to cook and talk about random things. We were done with the food about and hour later and the shit was looking good. Me and her started to prepare the plates and put them on the little dining table he had in here.

"Kayden, Trez , and Nick Come eat." I yelled.

" I told you I was gone win pay the fck yo Trez." Kayden said and Trez handed him the money and Kayden gave it to me.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"A new phone I'm tired of seeing that lil ass android." He said and everybody laughed. I smacked the back of his head.

"Shut up and say grace." I told him and he did.

We all sat around talking and laughing. The boys loved the food and asked me what I was gone cook tomorrow like imma damn chef or something. I don't mind though they all I got and they all make sure I'm good so I'll cook anytime they ask or when I feel like it. After we ate they played two more rounds of 2k. By the time I finished dishes and putting the leftovers up everyone was gone leaving me and Kayden alone. Now was the time to tell him.

Kayden was laying in the bed so I climbed in right beside him and laid my head on his chest. Me and him had gotten really close and he was my kinda my boy bestfriend. I looked at him and started to trace his chest tattoo with my finger.

" Kayden can I be real with you?" I Asked with shyness in my voice.

"That's all I ever want you to be so wassup." He asked as he sat his phone down.

"I thank you for every you've done for me this past month and a half and you are my bestfriend. You know that right?" I said while still tracing his tattoos.

"Yes I know and stop thanking me you deserve everything I do for you." He said and I smiled.

"Kayden I'm falling for you. Like I'm really catching feelings the more time we spend together. I'm not looking for any more heartbreak so tell me now if you don't feel the same." I said scared of what he might say next.

"Laya I'm feeling you too. I been feeling you honestly and I do want to be in a relationship with you but I also don't wanna ruin our friendship." He said with so much honesty in his voice.

"And it won't I promise if we don't work out I won't switch up on you Kayden. I just got to know how far these feelings will take us. I'm really feeling you and I'm nervous as hell telling you this but you could be the one." I said as I blushed.

"As long as we can be friends if we don't work out I'm willing to try us out. I know we gone work out tho because you ain't going no where you locked in now and I don't see no other bitch!" He said and kissed my forehead.

" Last thing I'm ummm.. I'm a virgin." I told him.

"I know and I'm not rushing you into anything we can fuck or make love when ever your ready. Just let me know and I promise when I'm done you won't wanna leave me." He said in a cocky voice.

"Okay." I said rubbing his wood through his gym shorts as we shared our first kiss. The sparks were most definitely flying. He gave me the first kiss you only see in movies.

"Girl you better stop before you start something you can't finish." He said with a smirk.

" I said I was a virgin Kayden not innocent. I wanna try something sexual but not all the way sexual." I said and he got off the bed and took my shirt off and then my bra.

"I got you but I don't want nothing in return." He said and I nodded.

He proceeds to take my left breast into his mouth and sucks on it like it's a thumb or something. The feeling was intriguing and most definitely did something to me. I moan out a little and he switches to the right and then licks up to my neck and begins to suck on it. Now that was a major turn on and I know he left hickeys because he put them on my stomach and breast As he trailed down to the pants I was wearing. He then took of both my panties and pants and looked at my area as if it was a full out meal.

"Damn your wet." Was all he said before placing his mouth on my area and flicking his tongue and this sent me over the edge. I've never done anything like this and boy was I glad he was my first. He sucked and nibbled on my area until I started to shake. This high right here is one I don't wanna come down off of. I knew that I was about to have my first orgasim so I moaned out.

"Kayden.. I'm cum.. I'm cumming baby oh my fucking gosh.. baby stop please I can't take any more." I yelled out but he kept going and I shook like a stripper. I pushed his head back and he started laughing.

" You taste good." Was all he said before he walked out.

Knight And Shining Drug DealerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara