2

*A.N. Thx u too realcrossout_2004 for being a very good friend and go check out his book!!!*

I had my back pressed against the door, and slid down the door hugging my knees up to my chest and silently cried. I then hear rushed footsteps coming towards me. I just kept on crying softly so no one would hear me.
There then was a knocking on the door and I just ignored it until, the voice spoke.
"Harry mate can I please come in?" I heard Ron say and I try and wipe away the tears but, it was no use. I got up and unlocked the door and met with Ron's strong arms wrapped around me in a very comforting hug.
We stayed like that for a few minutes and eventually started laughing and he helped me up from the ground. I smiled at him and we then walked to his room to see, an owl waiting for him.
   I was curious and I went to the owl before he did and read the letter.
Dear Ronnie,
I love you as you already know and you and Harry are always welcome to come over to my house and I will personally kill Molly for ever saying anything bad about you or Harry.
Love, Blaise.
  After, I read it I squealed and let Ron read his letter to which, he blushes and tries to hide it.
  "Aww Ronniekins has a boyfriend!" I tease him in which, I get a light smack in the arm for. After, a couple of minutes of us laughing we calm down and he looks at me with the look that always scared me.
  "Soo Harry tell me do you like anyone?" He questions to which, I blush and shyly nodded my head.
  This seemed to really interest him because he kept asking me questions on who it was, and how they looked and if it was a boy in our year or not.
  "Is he the Hufflepuff hottie?" As he said that my face went as red as a rose. He smirked and I lightly punched his arm.
  "So it is?" He said and still had that stupid smirk on his face.
  "Yes it is okay are you happy now?" I waved my hands in the air, like a crazy person. "Aww Harry has a crushhhhhh." Which, resulted in me hitting his arm and blushing very bad.
  After, I had my blush controlled a little we went back downstairs and I hid behind Ron.
  "Mom why did you say that to Harry?" He had enough balls to ask his mom that.
   "Because, he needs to be brought up better and I am not going to let him dress like a girl when he isn't and he will marry Ginny no matter what."
  From hearing that I am pissed and heartbroken. She was the only person who really gave a shit about me after, he left me. I walked up and smacked her.
   "Really Molly? You think I am going to marry your whore of a daughter when I am gay. And even if I was straight I still would never marry her." I then walk out and see another owl at the window.
Hey Ronnie,
You and Harry are welcome to come over also I have a surprise for Harry when you both get here. Love you babe
Blaise 

Hey sorry I haven't updated in a while going through a lot rn but it's fine...hope its good...love y'all...song is hefner by tana mongaeu...