un

namjoon's eyes wander around the cafeteria in despair. he can't see his older brother, yoongi, anywhere. where could he have gone? he knows how namjoon hates to eat lunch alone.

nearly tripping, namjoon walks toward the long line of people. his clumsy nature is always annoying to him but apparently others find it cute. adorable, even. but how can such a troublesome trait be appealing when the result is usually something broken, either an item or a bone?

it isn't something he should concern himself with at the moment. what's important right now is trying not to die of social anxiety before lunch is over. he can have a mental break down later, when curious eyes don't peek and whispers won't spread.

after joon receives a tray of nasty pizza and limp fries, he quickly makes his way to an empty table. he usually sits with yoongi and his rebellious friends, but he can't bear to be in the presence of the older and scary kids when yoongles isn't with him.

he glances at them discreetly, or he supposedly believes he does. hoseok is slurping some lemonade while flashing a blinding smile to his boyfriend, jin, who seems to be trying to choke down the greasy pizza. jungkook and taehyung giggle at their phones and hold each other's hands lovingly.

then, there's jimin. short, yet so tall. fluffy, yet so domineering and powerful. jimin is a true masterpiece. he intimidates namjoon a lot but sweet joonie loves it. he likes to think about how it would be like if jimin was his daddy, and how he would rub his tummy and feed him, and maybe even touch his princess parts. he likes to think about how it would feel like if he was punished by jimin, maybe spanked or orgasm denied.

hobi makes eye contact with namjoon and grins. he gestures for him to come over to their table. namjoon is slightly hesitant but stands anyway. he has to suck it up, ease his nerves, and just do it.

joonie reaches the table after walking a dreadedly slow pace. he blushes when he realizes jimin is staring at him and averts his gaze to look at hobi instead. what is wrong with him? why can't he act like a normal human being around his crush?

"hi namjoon! yoongi is finishing up some work that was due in his math class. you can still sit with us though!" hoseok's smooth voice speaks.

namjoon stutters, "o-o-okay."

he cringes in embarrassment. stuttering was a real issue when he became nervous, worried, or anxious. they knew this, but only because yoongi talks about joonie too much to his handsome friends.

jimin's voice suddenly arose, laced with symphathy, but almost sinfully arranged in a drawl, "come here, baby. no need to be scared. wanna sit on my lap, buttercup?"

namjoon's lips part and his stomach tingles. a persistent emotion resembling euphoria floats around, like a strange aura. his eyelashes flutter softly.

"yes daddy,"