🅡🅨🅞 🅛🅔🅜🅞🅝

once again, I repeat, this is not apart of the actual story.
edit: lmao, when you accidentally publish smth.. smh. also, sorry that this took a REALLY long time to write, I had writer's block. ;-;

as any other day, ryo and (y/n) were both making their way home, together, hand-in-hand.

once they were near their homes, the boy sneezed, and so (y/n) quickly dragged him to his house, to once again, take care of him.

they both slipped their shoes off near the door, and made their way to the raven haired boy's room. ryo sat down on his bed, and sighed. "You know, it's not that big of a deal. I just sneezed, that's all."

"excuuuuse me!" The girl exclaimed. "not a big deal? You do the same to me!"

another sigh had escaped the black haired boy's lips.

as clumsy as ever, (y/n) had tripped over nothing, and ended up in the most embarrassing position ever. she was in between ryo's legs, on her knees with her hands on his bulge.

a dark red blush had spread across the girl's cheeks, as she heard her friend giggle. though, it was obvious that the giggle was awkward.

"I'm so sorry-" she exclaimed, quickly removing her hands from his member.

"it's alright." ryo held out his hand towards (y/n). The girl obviously took it and stood up. "though, do you mind sitting on my lap? it actually feels very good when you touch ‘it’.." after a few good, awkward seconds, he realized what he just asked for. "No, wait never mind! don't.. please."

"why not?" (y/n), being the evil girl she is, she obviously complied to his wish, and sat down on his lap, straddling him.

"(y/n).."  he whispered, slowly hiding his face in the crook of her neck, to later on suck on it, until she had a very noticeable hickey. (y/n) wrapped her arms around his neck, resting her chin atop his head, feeling tall for once.  "(y/n)." The boy repeated, before sucking on a different part of her neck, this time, being her sweet spot.

The (e/c) eyed girl let out a soft moan, enjoying every single second of this. "r-ryooo.." she stuttered out.

The boy looked at her, once he was done leaving another mark on her soft skin. "yes?~" he purred.

"meanie.." The girl whispered, as her friend gently groped her butt.

"oh, trust me, I can get meaner." and with that, ryo stood up. The girl wrapped her legs around him, so she wouldn't fall as he slowly pressed her back against a wall and leaned in, kissing her.

it was a passionate kiss.

ryo's tongue explored every single nook and cranny of (y/n)'s mouth, causing the girl to get redder than a literal tomato.

The boy snaked one of his hands under her skirt, whilst continuing to kiss her. he slowly rubbed her clit through her panties, forcing (y/n) to moan in the kiss, ever so softly.

ryo broke the kiss, a string of saliva connecting both their lips. They both looked at the eyes of one another, panting heavily, as both their lust had felt slightly overwhelming.

The raven haired boy gently rubbed the girl's private area with his thigh, his smirk getting slightly bigger every time she let out a whimper or a moan. "r-ryo.." she moaned out, as his rubbing became slightly rougher.

he stopped rubbing, and placed the girl gently down on her feet, only to realize that (y/n) stained not only her panties with her love juices, but his sweatpants as well. "man, you really are a naughty girl.." he chuckled, as he picked her up once more. this time, bridal style. he carried her to his bed, and laid her down there. he gently placed his hands on her knees, and quickly forced her legs open, making the girl feel submissive and weak whilst in his presence. although he could already see her panties, ryo still lifted up her skirt, a tad bit more. "You reeeady?~" he cooed quite cutely.

The girl nodded, and so, the male pressed his lips and nose against her covered up kitty, ever so gently. he took a whiff of her scent, before using his left hand to move her panties to the side. he gawked at her private part quite stupidly. "don't stare like that..! it's embarrassing.." (y/n) said, her face turning inhumanly red. she was so very embarrassed.

ryo murmured a quiet 'sorry', before slowly nibbling on her clit, listening to her moans as though they were music to his ears. soon after, the nibbling turned into light sucking as the boy pushed in his right hand's middle finger inside of her. he began to thrust it in and out, (y/n)'s moans getting louder each time it went in, for, it kept going in deeper and deeper, reaching every part that the girl couldn't reach before, with her own tiny fingers.

it didn't take long until he slipped in his index finger, and then his ring finger, stretching the girl out and readying her for his member. (Y/n) gripped the bedsheets tightly, her panting getting even heavier than before. "I'm gonna c-cum.." she managed to stutter out in between moans.

"cum." he ordered seductively, still sucking on her clit and fingering her. after a few more thrusts, the boy took his fingers out and began sucking on her kitty. not even a second passed, and the girl screamed out loudly, trembling as she squirted and creamed. soon after, the boy sat up straight, some of (y/n)'s juices dripping down his chin as he grinned. "You taste so fucking good.. how about you be my breakfast every single morning before school, from now on?" he winked at her, causing her to giggle.

"gladly." she said, not even finishing the word as ryo cut her off with yet another passionate kiss. this time, he slowly pulled down his sweatpants, along with his sexy, black calvin klein boxers. he rubbed the tip of his hard cock against her wet entrance, slowly pushing in an inch or even slightly less. then he pulled out, and repeated the action a few times, teasing the girl. she cupped his cheeks, slowly pulling his face away from hers. panting, with another string of saliva connecting their lips, (y/n) whispered. "put it in fully, you dipshit."

"beg." he continued teasing her, which only irritated the girl.

"please put it in fully, I need it so bad.." she bit her lip. "p-please, please please please..!" with every thrust, ryo went in deeper and deeper, until every single inch of his cock was wet, coated in the girl's juices. his tip kept kissing the entrance of the girl's womb, every single time he thrusted in.

"happy now?" he groaned, his cheeks turning slightly pink. The girl nodded, constantly letting out moans. "god, how are so fucking tight, when you touch yourself so much?"

"h-how'd you know that i-?" The girl didn't even finish, for, she was so embarrassed.

"You leave your window open every night, silly." continuing to thrust, he slowly unbuttoned the girl's shirt, exposing her white bra along with her cleavage. with a swift motion, the raven haired boy ripped off her bra, and threw it wherever.

"h-heyyy, that was my favorite b-bra!" (y/n) squeaked. ryo sped up his thrusts, making her boobs jiggle intensely. he couldn't stop looking at them. they were the perfect size. not too big, nor too small. he grabbed ahold of her nipples, and lightly pulled, causing the girl's moans to get louder.

"you'll get a new one. jeez." he slightly leaned down and nipped at her collarbone. leaving a hickey, or two. though, that gave the girl an opportunity, which was to wrap her arms around ryo, and claw at his back each time he thrusted in.

The boy growled sexily each time (y/n) dug her nails into his back.

ryo's thrusts little by little became sloppier and sloppier. "I'm about to cum. can I do it inside?" he quietly whispered in the girl's ear, before gently biting her earlobe.

"p-please do.." and with that, he came inside of her. (y/n) let out a loud moan, feeling herself getting filled with his hot & thick semen. he came so much.

laying in the arms of one another, they both fell asleep. ryo was still inside of (y/n), but it neither of them really minded it.