"Umm.." I don't know what to say.

"Everyone continue, nothing to see here! Let the party start!" The brown haired boy yells.

Everyone cheers and the music is back on. The brown haired boy grabs my arm and pulls me outside.

"Do you know what just happened?" He asks me.

It's cold outside for a summer night.

I shake my head.

"I'm Liam Payne, I'm Harry's friend. We were just talking and he kept staring at you. Then he pushed Tiffany off him and ran towards Louis. I haven't seen him run that fast before. It looked like Louis was going to hit you, thats-" I interrupted him.

"He was going to hit me.... Sorry continue." I say.

"Why was he going to hit you?" Liam asks.

"I'll tell you when your done with your story."

"Alright, Harry seemed like he was protecting you. He tackled Louis but he knows Louis is stronger than him. I'm not sure why he would challenge him. But do you have a 'thing' with Harry?" Liam asks me.

"What? No, He hates me."

"It didn't look like it." He chuckled.

I'm so confused. Harry hates me, I know he does. He saved me from getting hit.

"Are you going to say anything? Or?" Liam says.

"Oh sorry, lost in thought. Harry was with a girl tonight, I believe her name was-"

"Tiffany"

"Oh yea, are they dating?" I ask

"Yeah, Harry doesn't even like her. She is always giving him crap and she calls him that stupid name, he can't stand it." He says smiling.

"Why is he with her?"

"Good question, there is three answers to that. One is that she's the lead cheerleader, if you have a cheerleader, nobody messes with you." He continues.

"Two is that he is terrified that if he leaves her, she will do horrible thing. She has this record at our school for things..." He looks at the ground.

I never noticed he had a scar on his face and arm.

"What about three?" I ask

"Oh right, Three is sex." He says laughing.

"Really?"

"Dead serious" He says smiling.

"Liam, if you don't mind me asking, what are the scars from?" I'm curious.

He looks at his arm as if he forgot he had scars.

"Oh.... I don't like to talk about it." He says scratching his head.

"No problem, I need to talk to Harry, Do you know where I could find him?" I ask.

He chuckles.

"Is something funny?" I ask.

"Well, this is Harry's house, so he is probably in his room." He says smiling.

"This? This house? Is Harry's?" This house is so nice and big, how did he get so lucky?

"Duh, he's mom was out of town for the weekend. No parents equals party." He says proudly.

"What about his dad?"

"Oh, Harry's dad died in a fire when Harry was a young lad. The only memory of his dad is photos, and something else. He never shows anyone what it is." He says.