Part two of my mataray tips

#How to successfully get cute guys

1) Be your self. Don't hide your true colors from a guy, and  i promise... He'll fall for you in no time. Works everytime. *insert wink here*

2) Never cut your hair short when your looking for a guy... Boys love long straight hairstyles. My boyfriend said it was appealing to them. Oh and check out my boyfriend's stories! JoePaPie ang username niya.

3) Diet. Trust me! Mas gusto talaga ng mga lalaki ang sexy. Well of course... Alam na! Hahaha. I'll ask my boyfriend about this. Tell you the answer tomorrow.

4) Facial. I know i told you to be your self... Just powder, lip tint, nose line and cat eye eye liner. Easy. And the cat eye eye liner thing, don't be afraid to experiment about that. If your really good at drawing anime's then you know how to make a cat eye.

5) Pose. Make sure to have a good posture. Boys like big butt's, haha swear they do. Even if their the kindest. So about the posture, as i've said. Stomach in, butt out, fears. Some boys like mean girls like me. Haha, sorry i'm just proud to be mean and bitchy.

#How to dress up like your a filthy rich bitch (My favorite)

And by the way. All this clothes are depending on how you act and how you take your clothes with you. Sometimes depending on your skin tone and of course... What you look like. Me, i look preety good. Haha beauty runs in the family. Anyway. (If you think of me as mayabang... I'm just saying the truth.)

1) Old long sleeved t-shirt. If you have any old long sleeved t-shirt cut it into half like a hanging blouse and partner it with a skater skirt and a cute wedge, your good to go. And for the bag, just a simple shoulder bag will do. It's very simple looking but at the same time appealing and rich like. Unlike those hip hop/jejemon clothes (no offense)

2) Old sweater. An old sweater is quite useful. It really looks cute when you partner it a plain black short and sneakers. This is my favorite thing to wear, a big sweater, black shorts and sneakers. I just look cute in it. So far this is the simplest but it really looks like your rich. Well depending on how your skin tone looks like. I'm white so i look rich in all the clothes i'm suggesting, now. I don't know you all will look rich. So anyway.

3) Old floral dress. An old floral dress can be an easy diy thingy. If you have an old floral dress cut the side of it to make tiny holes at the side. One hole at each side. Then, get a lace and sew it on the side of the holes to make it more presentable and it wouldn't look like you just cutted it. It's very important to match the color of the materials you'll use for your diy floral dress, so it wouldn't look like a trash. After placing holes, you can cut it shorter or you can add more cloth at the back of your diy dress. Easy and very simple. It's up to you if you wan't to wear flats or heels.

4) Old shorts. If you have a lot of old shorts that can be useful and still fits you. Here are some examples of my ideas. Get one short and cut it a bit shorter. It's up to you if you wan't ro cut it a bit shorter or stay with how it is. Then, get sequences from an old project or use other decoration things. At the back, stick the design with a glue or if your using sequences, just sew it in place. You can make a lot of cute designs. Then after designing. Heres a little tip. Always use a t-shirt when your wearing your diy shorts. It wouldn't look good if you partner it with a blouse that's sleeveless.

5) An old plain t-shirt. An old PLAIN t-shirt can be easy to decorate. You can buy some paint's and paint the t-shirt with your desire design.

#Facial and beauty tips

1) Foot- my foot is the most cutest part of my body. I have a white pink-ish heel and pink-ish toes. I got my foot from my mom. And my foot is also smooth and soft. I got my skin from my mom and my facial from my dad. Their a perfect combination. Cuz' i look pretty damn well! Haha. As i've researchered just apply lotion on every part of your body and you'll have a pink-ish, smooth, white and soft skin like mines.

2) Legs- I have white legs, it's also smooth and soft but kind of dry. So, for you to be able to have white smooth legs you need to keep away from the sun OR apply sun block when your going somewhere. Don't forget lotion. Lotion is the most easiest way to have smooth skin.

3) Arms and hands (including finger nails)- My hands are my favorite. I have white soft hands and pink-ish nails. That's why i love my mom! Haha. There's really nothing else that can make a hand soft and smooth except for lotion. Just keep on applying lotion and your good to go. For the arms. As ussual, lotion. And for the finger nails. Get a liquid hand soap, lotion, liquid body whitening soap and some towel. Wrinse your hand with water and apply the liquid hand soap to clean off the germs. Then, wash your hands with your liquid whitening soap and scrub thoroughly make sure to include your finger nails and finger tips. After drying with towel. Apply lotion then ta dah! You'll have soft hands!

4) Pimple-less face. Wash your face with safe guard to wash away germs. Make sure to wash 2 times, wash your face whenever you wake up and after going to sleep. And heres a little tip. Use ice to relax your pores causing your face to reduce pimple, because the porse where the dirt is entering is closing. Use ice before washing you face with soap.

5) Fit and healthy body- to have a fit and healthy body. You need to drink lot's of water and eat only 1 or 1 and 1/2 cup of rice. Make sure to reduce eating a lot of chocoloate's and other fatty and sweet food. And remember to drink plenty of water! And after eating... Stand up for at least 30 minutes to make the food easier to go down the drain. Avoid smoking and avoid smokers.

***

This is all for today. I'm at st.lukes with my mommy lola. I need to review and take a little break. I'm a bit tired from my exam.

Xoxo