A Unique Divergent No-War Story

A/N Your classic no-war story; Al's dead, Will and Uriah and everyone else is alive, but please read! Tris moved in with Tobias, and they're training the new initiates. This is right after they announced the rankings where Tris is first. DISCLAIMER: I don't own anything, except characters I made up. 

(People still don't know Tris and Tobias are dating)

Tris's POV

"Congrats, Tris!" People walking around say to me. Suddnely, I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. I turn around to face electrifying dark blue eyes.

"Congrats, Tris!" Tobias says. "Uriah's having a party at 7:30 in his apartment, wanna come?" he asks.

"Sure," I reply.

"Oh and by the way, where layers!" he added, winking and walking away. I stood there, confused.

"Come on Trissy-poo, you're getting a makeover!" Christina sing-songs. I groan. 

"But WHY?" I ask in frustration.

"Because, you need some new clothes, and lingerie for Uriah's party!" she exclaims whiled dragging me to the Pit. I groan again.

TIME LAPSE

I come back with a  dark grey pencil skirt, sparkly fishnet tights, black leggings, a floral cami, a black blouse, a black sweater, black pumps and lacy black and red lingerie (which Christina forced me to buy, literally).

"Now, put all that on," Christina instructs.

"But isn't it too much clothing?" I ask.

"Usually, yes. But not for Candor or Dauntless!" She says.

"What's that?" I ask. Her eyes bug out of her head with a look saying 'you don't know?!' "Abnegation," I say.

"Oh right. So someone asks you Candor or Dauntless. If you pick Candor, you awnser a question truthfully. If you pick Dauntless, you do a dare. If you refuse to awnser the question or do the dare, you strip. But no socks or shoes." she says.

"Oh!" I say, now getting why Tobias said 'wear layers'.

Now Christina does my makeup, and when she's done, I don't recognize the girl in the mirror! She has on smokey eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner, making her eyes pop. Foundation covers all of her imperfections, and a light plink blush creeps along her cheekbones. And to complete the look, she has on bright red lipstick to make her lips look fuller.

We get to Uriah's apartment and join the circle on the floor. The people there are Zeke, Shauna, Uriah (duh!), Marlene, WilI, Tobias, Lynn and Peter. I sit beside Tobias and Christina sits beside me, which is also next to Will.

"You look good," Tobias whispers to me. I blush. 

"Tris, Candor or Dauntless?" Uriah asks.

"Dauntless," I say, causing an evil grin to appear on his face.

"Ok, I dare you to..."

DUN DUN DUN! If I get a few comments or votes, I'll update. And I'll give a shoutout to very supportive and helpful readers. Constructive criticism accepted.