So when Tony walked into the school and finally into Peter's history class (he either took a pit stop somewhere or he just got lost since it took almost 5 minutes), Flash strolled right up and began speaking. "Hello. Flash Thompson. With my 3.5 G.P.A. and various achievements, I will make a perfect fit as an intern at Stark Industries." He puffed his chest out and held out a hand for Tony to shake.

But Tony ignored the egotistical teen and instead walked over to Peter, looping an arm over his shoulder and ruffling his already-messy hair. "Hey, Pete"

"Hey, Mr. Stark"

Tony looked over in mock anger and gasped. "Now you're just doing it to be mean!"

It was at this moment Flash realized he had fucked up.

The kid he was bullying for 'pretending' to know Tony Stark (the famous genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist), actually knew Tony Stark and was joking around with Tony Stark.

And now Tony was at the school with the Iron Man armor.

Flash was so screwed.

Tony and Peter seemingly ignored the stares and whispers and continued conversing together about dinner and the new Mark 84 they were working on together, completely oblivious to the students still in the room.

It took a second but Mr. Smith finally shook out of his stupor to scold Tony for breaking into a school.

But Tony only laughed in his face. "I don't think you understand, teach. I already signed Pete out of here. He's coming back to the tower with me. Internship stuff." He waved a hand throughout the air as if saying it was nothing big to take a high schooler out of school for internship stuff.

That was where Tony was wrong.

It was definitely a big deal but everyone was still too shocked to say anything. So they just sat in stunned silence as the scene unfolded before them.

Mr. Smith was flabbergasted at the way Tony was speaking to him. "No, you don't understand. That is my student and he wi-"

"No, you don't understand. That is my kid and he will be going to Stark Towers with me. You can go to the office but I am his secondary guardian and his aunt will not be happy if she has to leave work to deal with you." Tony turned to Peter, a smile appearing on his face. "Whatcha waiting for? An invitation? Let's go!" He joked.

A bigger smile (if that was possible) appeared on Peter's face. Tony simply assumed the teenager had been smiling about leaving to go to the tower. In all actuality, he was smiling because Tony Stark called him his kid.

"Alright alright. I'm coming!"

They began to walk out the door but Tony went back to the room, claiming he forgot his sunglasses (they were in his suit pocket). When he got back to the classroom, he searched for a particular student. He found his target and yelled for them to stand up.

"Flash...just know that if you ever bully my son again, I will not hesitate to blast you into next week. Peter designed the new repulsers and I gotta say they pack a powerful punch." He smiled and started to leave before turning around and shouting "I am Iron Man!"

Tony walked out the door as the students began to shout about him and called the Iron Spider suit. Since they couldn't have Peter put it on (or rather have the suit put itself on Peter), Tony called the suit to a hidden alleyway a few blocks down the street.

He met up with Peter and they began the short stroll. As they walked in silence, the two were both thinking about what Tony had said in the classroom. Tony was beating himself up about, thinking Peter wouldn't want to be his kid. But Peter wanted nothing more than to have Tony as his dad.

Since Tony obviously wasn't going to make a move anytime soon, Peter broke the silence and spoke first. "Can I call you dad?"

The billionaire stopped walking and stared at the young arachnid in shock. Peter took this as a bad sign and began to ramble. "It's just you called me your kid and I really liked it and I think if you as a father figure and I want to call you dad and if you don't want me to that's fi-"

"Pete" Tony interrupted. "I'd really like it if you called me dad...but only if I can say you're my kid."

Peter laughed. "You already call my your kid but yeah. I like when you say it."

The two had the biggest smiles on their faces. They didn't think they'd ever feel this happy again. Tony opened his arms and Peter instantly fell into the embrace. Time seemed to slow down and sped up at the same time while they were hugging. It felt like they had been hugging for days while simultaneously feeling as though it had only been a few seconds. In reality they stood on the sidewalk for about 10 minutes, just relishing in the moment and the feeling of family and security.

They pulled apart after Peter's stomach rumbled, laughing at the loud sound. Tony wrapped an arm around Peter's shoulder and they walked in a comfortable silence.

Until Peter decided to talk.

"I have the perfect Christmas present for you!"

Tony gave a chuckle at th- his kid's enthusiasm. "What is it?"

"A world's best dad coffee mug"