O-okay, should I bring something? a cake o - - -

[No need. Let's just discuss for a while. See you at the park! I'll be there at 7 pm]

Okay, see you. Bye

[Bye]

What are we going to discuss about?

I get some clothes so that I can already take a shower.

————————————

Sakura's POV

I feel relieved after I confessed to her.

I'm sure that I want to spend some happy moments with her!

"Sakura, I'll just take a bath, then we're going out as what I've promised. Just wait until I'm finished okay?" Chaeyeon said while kissing my forehead.

She's really sweet. Even though I've already confessed, it feels like I haven't still because I have these butterflies in my stomach and my cheeks still becomes hot.

"Okay" I smiled at her as she went inside the bathroom.

"It's official now isn't it?" Yena said. She sat in the sofa so I followed her.

"Not yet. We're not making it fast hehe" I said covering my red cheeks.

"Thank you, Sakura" she suddenly said.

"For what?" I curiously asked. I don't have any idea about what she's talking.

"For liking Chaeyeon and for making her happy. You know, all I can give her is headache and I almost spend all of her money haha" she laughed upon saying it.

"You're bringing the group's mood Yen. We're also thankful that we have you" I smiled at her.

She fixed her spectacles and looked at me with a shock expression.

This girl really knows how to make me laugh.

"Ah come here" I spread my arms, welcoming her for a hug.

"Thank you, Sakura. No one ever dared to tell me this kind of compliment" she said while hugging me.

"Ehem *cough *cough" I heard someone coughed behind my back.

"Grab some sorethroat candy Chaeyeon, we're having some moment here" Yena said while still hugging me. I smiled because Chaeyeon is behind us.

"Ahh enough with that,baby duckling! Here, buy some ice cream for yourself. Stop hugging Kkura" she pulled Yena away from me.

Yena accepted the money and went outside happily. She do loves ice cream.

"You don't have to be jealous" I smiled, poking her cheeks.

"W- who told you t-that I'm j-jealous?" she said while avoiding my gaze.

She's predictable haha. So cute
(^v^)