A WILD NEW FANFIC APPEARS IN 2018

golf ball POV

"ahh!" I sat up on my bed. I'm having those nightmares again... now I won't sleep enough for at least a month. I looked at my clock. It's 4:AM. I groaned. I stood up and tried to find something to do. (She found something to do)

Tennis ball POV

I woke up in the middle of the night. I turned to see my clock and it was 4:AM. I got up and went into the kitchen. (GBs room is next to or near the kitchen) and didn't know what to do, because it was so late.

Golf ball POV

Dammit! I tripped on something! That kinda hurt my foot.. (This freakin bold keeps coming on so I apoligise)

Tennis ball POV

I hear a thud from gbs room. Oh no, what if she's hurt? (Mini golf ball POV: I can't move my leg! I half to do something but what??) I knock on her door but no one opens it. Suddenly I hear a "what?? Someone's awake?!?" I open the door. GB is sitting on the floor, her leg looks bruised. I blush lightly. "Why are you awake, tb?" She said. "Well I just woke up in the middle of the night, why are you awake?" I asked.

Golf ball POV

(This stupid ash thing won't center anything) "I had a nightmare, that's all." I muttered. I lightly started blushing when I saw him. "And what happened to your leg!? Are you ok?" He said with worry in his eyes. I felt myself blush a little more. He cares about me a lot.. "do you wanna go on a walk and ride on my head?" He asked. W-what? "Sure" I muttered.
I got onto tbs head (idk how) and we headed for the door.